Player can't connect to server

Post here to get help with using or setting up fCraft
zaqquater

Player can't connect to server

Post by zaqquater »

ok so here's my problem some player can't connect to my server but some other can. it says at console :

Session.Start: Incoming connection from 87.254.78.238
17:07:53 > Session.LoginSequence: Could not verify player name for *sensor* (87.254.78.238). IP did not match. Player was kicked.

could anybody please help me?
thanks for ur reply :)
Last edited by zaqquater on August 24th, 2011, 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

barrowboyjames

Re: Player can't connect to server

Post by barrowboyjames »

If this is SMP, then you may have been banned, though I'm not totally sure
Bloody_Llama wrote:Portals are like flavored condoms: an interesting idea, but not something you ever actually want to use in practice.
0_o
Ollieboy wrote:The taste runs out really quickly, and then your just stuck sucking on a bit of rubber around a banana.

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

What do you mean he may have been banned? He is the owner of the server in question, and it is in fCraft support so one would really assume this is freebuild.

But no I don't have any solutions.
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie

fragmer
fCraft Developer

Post by fragmer »

Name verification is done by minecraft.net and your server working together. Here are some common verification scenarios:
  • Minecraft.net is having issues. Solution: Have your friend re-login on the site, or try restarting your server.
  • If you have just restarted your server in the last couple minutes (before your server had time to synchronize with minecraft.net). Solution: Wait a couple minutes before trying to connect.
  • Your friend is using WOM client's "Resume" function, which does not get fresh verification information. Solution: use the proper log-in procedure in WoM.

zaqquater

Post by zaqquater »

ok done! it work again thanks for ur help :D

fragmer
fCraft Developer

Re: [SOLVED] Player can't connect to server

Post by fragmer »

You're welcome :)

zaqquater

Post by zaqquater »

new problem comin. someplayer couldn't connect to my server when i ask them what is it says at ur screen. they say "couldn't connect to server. probably down" but there's 8 player ol at my server. please help me fragmer.

-zaqq