Appeal-Ravetastic

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
Ravetastic

Appeal-Ravetastic

Post by Ravetastic »

Demotion date: 6/3/2011
Demoter: DreamingInsane
Reason: Sphere Grief in Guest

Hi I just logged back in and found out that i was demoted from builder to guest. The reason for my demotion was sphere grief in guest. I do not recall sphere griefing anyone in guest and was wondering how this was determined. I will admit that i was in guest and i made several spheres in guest of flowers because i saw that someone else had done so and i thought it looked cool and i wanted to make a few of my own. I did undo all of them because I didn't want to clout up the place with unnecessary spheres. I am sorry if this has caused a problem at all and I can assure you my intentions were not sinister in any way. I thank you for taking the time to look at this appeal and consider my position

DreamingInsane
Owner

Re: Appeal-Ravetastic

Post by DreamingInsane »

Seeing you took this in a mature way, I'm giving yuo a warning. anymore command abuse of this, (Should of made this the demote reason) will result in another demotion and possibly ban.

Appeal: Accepted
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.."
~ Edgar Allan Poe

Ravetastic

Re: Appeal-Ravetastic

Post by Ravetastic »

Thank you DreamingInsane, I apologize for doing what I did, I guess I just didn't really think about what I was doing when I did it. I just saw something that looked cool and wanted to make it myself. I won't abuse my commands from this point on.