demoted for making a sphere, Sarah314

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
Sarah314

demoted for making a sphere, Sarah314

Post by Sarah314 »

Name:Sarah314
Subject: making a sphere
Demoted by: ftscreator
Reason: i made a sphere for my friend, because he wanted it for the outside of the house he wanted to make. I read the rules, but i didnt see the rule about making spheres :o. im terribly sorry obout making one. i would like to be promoted back, because i have people on there that wanted me to help them with their house with the basics, but i got demoted, so i cant do anything now, i also would like to help protect builds from griefing, and keep the maps clean like the higher ranked citizens do. im very sorry for making a sphere.
Last edited by Sarah314 on January 13th, 2012, 1:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Allie

Re: demoted for a sphere

Post by Allie »

Please read this post and edit your appeal accordingly:
http://forum.fcraft.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12

Your appeal will not be considered until this has been done.
<CMB> KingCrab72: Some mixture and contrast would be nice tbh Ollie
<Ollieboy> Some mixture and contrast of your face on my penis would also be nice

Pemalite
Trustee

Re: demoted for making a sphere, Sarah314

Post by Pemalite »

Going to take over this.
Had a discussion with the others Ops and SupOps and they agree this was an unfair demotion.

Sarah created a small elipsoid. (Builders cannot use spheres) For the purpose of creating a small building for her and a friend.
She wasn't aware this was against the rules and has not broken any previous rules either (Or broken any since she was demoted).
She was not warned or told to undo her actions, it was a freeze and a demote.

ftscreator from what I can tell is a very inactive Op so getting around to this appeal may have taken a fair amount of time.
To compound things, he has been an Op for over 7 weeks and from what I can see he doesn't have a forum account to reply to this, certainly not in in the Op member list at any rate.

Sarah is well aware what she did was against the rules and apologizes and has been incredibly sorry for all the hassle.

So I'll go ahead and accept the appeal.
Xecutioner91890: I wanna meet the owners that would be a dream !
<@hafnium> Fuck off

Ollieboy
Trustee

Re: demoted for making a sphere, Sarah314

Post by Ollieboy »

Sounds fair to me.
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie