(DEMOTED)appeal

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
Leonpassion

(DEMOTED)appeal

Post by Leonpassion »

When: 12/6/2011
Who:DreamingInsane
Reason Given: Kick Griefer

I was going to the main world when I wanted to build up a 2castle and a bridge. I did build it with Jameli together. After finishing we wanted show it for Promotion but we dont get an answer--nobody was comming. Only Griefer was comming so that i think i could kick them. So i did. In following Dreaming Insane had written in the main chat which i didnt see. Than was my rank down. And Dreaming told me "when you dont listen then you must feeling" which i understand. When i was only trying to get the griefing people away i must use "froozen effect" and than i must warn theese people. So much sorry. From now all will be in correct way. Please repromote me!

DreamingInsane
Owner

Re: (DEMOTED)appeal

Post by DreamingInsane »

I warned you 3 times to WARN before Kicking. How many more times must I have had to tell you?

you were obviously ignoring me. For now this is : DENIED

For the reason being, You didn't listened to me, And continued to kick without warning.
You might get promoted back over time. Thank you for taking your time to write this up.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.."
~ Edgar Allan Poe