Amilgaoul16`s Masion application

Apply for ranks in CMP or Classic, or a map for a project here.
amilgaoul16

Amilgaoul16`s Masion application

Post by amilgaoul16 »

My name is amilgaoul16 and I want to apply for masion rank, I was former OP on oXitek3D, started playing the 15. May. Played little over 350hours. Yep, got no life.
Im currently builder rank, and I know you need to be veteran to apply for ranks, but I hope this will be an exception. I Want to build huge awesome structures, like I used to on the last server I played on.

(I havent taken any screenshot of the impressive ones that I have build, never thought I would get banned from the last server O_o.)

So here is screen of the ones I have in my own world in beta.

To see my works go to oXitek3D here:
http://www.minecraft.net/play.jsp?serve ... 771dd28b4a

Ask if you can get persimmion to acces amilgaoul16´s map. Everyone moderator+ know me, if u got question ask em.
Last edited by amilgaoul16 on June 16th, 2011, 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KingCrab

Re: Amilgaoul16`s Masion application

Post by KingCrab »

First one...eh alright....Second one is pretty nice though. Sorry we won't make an exception to you for mason. You still have to be a veteran to apply but you can use this current thread and edit your post to add more pictures of builds.

Plus, we would love to see you add a download link or tell us where we can find it in our freebuild server so we can look at for ourselves and to prove you didn't just get images from Google XD
<+FCB1> 05+Pemalite: all the fcraft chicks reject me except element

13:04 + FCB2 │ +Pemalite: craaaaab
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: no
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: ill give yout the best loving ou ever ad crab

Sanjar Khan
Trustee

Post by Sanjar Khan »

Build stuff like that on our server, and apply with that.
Ferrisbuler2: i will stay but i might not post cus of ollieboy

amilgaoul16

Post by amilgaoul16 »

10k is the limit om building space on this server for builders, I need 100k or more =/

Nessy
Trustee

Post by Nessy »

300 x 300+ area? Now that build is way big. I think you're reading the sign wrong?
Either that or you need to donate to get your own map. :D

amilgaoul16

Post by amilgaoul16 »

300x300 area +, thats what Im talking about. Im that kind of person that builds big buildings with details, I don't fool around with pyramids, spheres and cubes.

KingCrab

Post by KingCrab »

300x300? Thats larger than Helms Deep. I suggest donating to get a map of your own and building there. Otherwise be happy with 10k because that is a decent amount of space. It takes skill to make a detailed build in a small area.
<+FCB1> 05+Pemalite: all the fcraft chicks reject me except element

13:04 + FCB2 │ +Pemalite: craaaaab
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: no
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: ill give yout the best loving ou ever ad crab

Hafnium
Owner

Post by Hafnium »

100x100 is pretttty big. Build something in that size, make it good, and I don't see why we can't give you a larger area on a builder map. The limit is there to prevent large cuboid crap, not to punish people that actually make good large builds.
The first law of thermodynamics states that you don't discuss thermodynamics.

amilgaoul16

Post by amilgaoul16 »

Ok thanks =) But I need to wait for higher rank, need bigger drawing commands to perform such big builds. Until then, I will stick with 1/8 of a builder map. =)

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

Yeah just play around in builder maps, because Freebuild building is probably MORE of a challenge without dynamic lighting/less than half the blocks at your disposal, then when veteran hits I have no doubt your epic building will come to full fruition.
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie

DreamingInsane
Owner

Post by DreamingInsane »

Like everyone said, Take the space, Do what you can with it. Demonstrate you can build regardless how big the area is.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.."
~ Edgar Allan Poe

jxfuller

Post by jxfuller »

Hafnium wrote:100x100 is pretttty big. Build something in that size, make it good, and I don't see why we can't give you a larger area on a builder map. The limit is there to prevent large cuboid crap, not to punish people that actually make good large builds.

I don't know if everyone follows that line of thinking Haf, I know when I was a builder I was doing a 200x100 build , then when I left someone decided to cut it in half because I didn't follow the limits as builder.

Also, you don't need bigger draw commands to do large builds (my babylon 5 on contest world as an example, I did it as a builder). Just need the map that will let you do a large build and permission.

shankd0g

Post by shankd0g »

in all honesty jxfuller.. the whole build could have been deleted if it looked unattended to. :(

10000 block area at ground level regardless of dimensions is a pretty sizeable build for a builder.

the hope is that it will keep people from reserving HUGE spaces on the maps and starting something they can't finish.
***** This user has left the building. *****

jxfuller

Post by jxfuller »

shankd0g wrote:in all honesty jxfuller.. the whole build could have been deleted if it looked unattended to. :(

Well I know it wasn't that heh, I had 1/3rd of the build done on the first day (about 3-4 hours spent), then next morning it was half deleted w/ msg next to it saying "follow rules". Stopped working on it and went to my babylon 5 project after that. Anyway, it was awhile ago, doesn't matter now.

Xesdra

Post by Xesdra »

Nice builds but yeah, try building on fCraft a bit.
This post makes my post count increase by one!