[Ban Appeal] - {icampalot}

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
icampalot

[Ban Appeal] - {icampalot}

Post by icampalot »

When: {6/16/2011}
Who: {Dankirk}
Reason Given: {Repeated griefing }

{I know I shouldn't of done it, i realize that now. My house was getting griefed and I posted that it was happening in chat. And one of the ops, not sure who, said "deal with it." That made me mad. So then I started griefing back. I shouldn't of done it , and am very sorry please give me another chance. }

Dankirk
SupOP

Re: [Ban Appeal] - {icampalot}

Post by Dankirk »

Ban was given my Desosus.
Seems you also have atleast 2 alt accounts that also got banned.
Cannot go further in detail, since I haven't been online during that time.

EDIT:
Seems you are playing now under nickname pleaseunbanme1
No offenses with this account, nearly 5k built, and I understand you have no malicious intentions with this account, but you should refrain from using alternative accounts to evade a ban.
<+FBB2_> Thimerit: There is actually a real dankirk? lol

<+FBB2_> dan9201: Does anyone else think Dankirk may possibly be....
<+FBB2_> dan9201: GOD?

Desosus
SupOP

Re: [Ban Appeal] - {icampalot}

Post by Desosus »

icampalot gives a very abridged description of his ban. The first time I noticed him griefing, I warned him that it wasn't allowed and he said he was sorry and I unfroze him. As I was hidden at the time, I noticed him walk away for a bit and then look around to see if I was there. He then went straight back to griefing some other person's build. After I kicked him, he rejoined. Then his name came up in chat again saying that he was griefing. Indeed he was and I froze and warned him yet again that if he was caught griefing again, he would be banned. He did the same thing again of checking around to see if anybody was there and griefed again.

He knew full well that what he was doing was wrong and he was given multiple chances to stop.

Therefore, Appeal: Denied.
_Snivy_: is desosus a bot?