Help!

Discuss anything that doesn't fit other categories here.
Sparta_Creeper

Help!

Post by Sparta_Creeper »

Okay. So i completly understand what griefing is, and what the penalty is. My rank is also a builder. However, at this morning at roughly 8:47 AM, EST, i was banned by an Op+ (I think) for "griefing" in Builder 123. Let me get this straight; I wasnt even online for the last two days, and i get kicked for something, i most likely DIDNT do. Three days ago, no one gave me a warning or anything. When i first started playing, about Monday this week, we were using a main that was in a giant box, with pixel arts that contained DBZ, Star Wars, Metriod, and Daleks. My first build was there, and a user said that he could copy it and paste it into the Builder. I was unsure at the time, and i just told him to place it whereever. However, i was also getting started on my new house, in Builder 123. So, i was working on my house, when i discovered my old one from the main before. I decided to try and dig holes, because the guy went overboard on the copying becuase it was in the air. I was going to delete all the concrete, copy it, and later place it on the ground. However, I kept working on my new house. I built tunnels under my old house, and got an Op+ to check it. He/She said it was fine. Some time after that, i decided to get off. From what i understand, Griefers are supposed to get three warnings. However, as soon as i joined, i got banned. I think it was unfair to at least hear my side of the story, and im not even sure if it was intentional or not. Can anybody give me an answer as to what the heck happened? :?

surferdudeX
SupOP

Re: Help!

Post by surferdudeX »

Your account is your responsibility. If you feel you should be unbanned and/or repromoted, make an appeal in the "Appeals & Applications" section following the proper template.

Kevinsweijen
SupOP

Re: Help!

Post by Kevinsweijen »

Also, we treat our ranked playerbase differently from our unranked players.
As a builder, you should KNOW the rules and abide them.
3 stages of sex life in a person's lifetime: Tri-weekly, try weekly, try weakly

<PyroPyro> afk touching my self while looking at the monies