[Ban Appeal] Sparta_Creeper

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
Sparta_Creeper

[Ban Appeal] Sparta_Creeper

Post by Sparta_Creeper »

When: 4/21/2012
Who:Lunara_Noctis
Reason Given: Griefing (Builder 123)

I know that there are many types of griefing. I currently (or previously) have (or had) two structures located in Builder 123. The first one is from an old main used Monday of this week. I was griefing that one myself, to later place it in the ground. If any Builder+'s look at it, they will tell that it is above ground level currently. My plan later was to put it in ground level. Plus, i had sustained some griefers from when it suffered in the main alone. My other build shouldnt be considered griefing, because there arent blocks placed everywhere.

Sparta_Creeper

Re: [Ban Appeal] Sparta_Creeper

Post by Sparta_Creeper »

So...if no ones actually responding...i guess that means you guys didnt like my appeal? I actually thought "Griefing" for a reason on my ban was a little underexplained. As far as i recall, i did no griefing whatsoever, besides on my home from the main used last Monday (U.S. Time) Plus, it cant be even considered griefing, because that was the way i wanted my building, and i didnt deliberatly grief either. It cant be considered build griefing, because someone else copied it (Under my unsure consent). I never truthfully asked for it to be copied. (I think) So, Lunara_Noctis, could you maybe tell me exactly what i griefed? That would really help.

Sparta_Creeper

surferdudeX
SupOP

Post by surferdudeX »

Luna probably hasn't seen your appeal yet. Be patient.

Lunara_Noctis
SupOP

Post by Lunara_Noctis »

At first : sorry for the late reply, I realy did not see that one by checking the threads daily.

After looking again at the build I saw that it was pasted by someone who did not build it.
I thought you griefed it becourse some blocks at the edges were missing and also the writing on top.
Now, after your explanation I can see the reasons.

Of course i will unban and repromote you immediately. Thanks for the patience and sorry for the trouble with that.

Appeal: Accepted
"Being a writer is like having homework every night for the rest of your life."

"The day, water, sun, moon, night - I do not have to purchase these things with money. "