Demoted But Don't Know y

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
lon0005

Demoted But Don't Know y

Post by lon0005 »

Dear XN8GX

hello i am appealing for wrongful demotions. Here's my story:

Yesterday night, I was demoted when i was offline i didn't see why i was demoted, or see that i was demoted. i looked on /info and it said XN8GX demoted me reason: talk to me. I was demoted by XN8GX 20 hours ago when i found out from Veteran to builder.

i am asking here to be promoted back becuase i don't think i did anything wrong and if there is anything i did wrong i will not do it again. So i am just asking XN8GX what did i do to get demoted.

I am extremely upset becuase i find out i am demoted on my birthday

username: lon0005

Date: 2/5/12

Who: XN8GX

xN8Gx

Re: Demoted But Don't Know y

Post by xN8Gx »

We discussed this in-game, as that was what I was hoping would happen rather than an appeal.

To everyone else, I demoted him because he was choosing to moderate, but doing so poorly (kicks for bad reasons, horrid warns, leaving guests frozen for long periods of time, etc.). All attempts to guide him away from these mistakes have so far failed, so he is to remain builder for a week for a time of absence from moderating. If he kicks while he is a builder, demote him to guest.

Appeal: ACCEPTED WITH CONDITIONS.
[12:43] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You are the sexiest chick ever.
[12:44] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You so sexy. I wanna touch and stroke your luscious beautifull hair like it was my own and hear you purr.