i got banned for no reason

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
__nightmarerh__

i got banned for no reason

Post by __nightmarerh__ »

6/05/2012...................time 3:53am...........reason: i srsly dont know what hapened to my account i was building and i got banned some guy from other server got me banned i dont remember his name and i DID NOT GRIFF OR SPLEEF OR DO STUPID THINGS on other servers i was just helpping people whats wrong with that??i help people and i get banned k this is what happened a guy was building right i go and start builing walls for him i had an idea to make it look better i was deleating like 3 blocks by 5 blocks down and i done it for him then i left and join fcraft 1h later this guy comes and says i finallly found u now your banned??????????thats all i know i didnt griff i was deleating the blocks so i put diffrent block there so it looks good but what do i get as a reward i get banned!!!

Kevinsweijen
SupOP

Re: i got banned for no reason

Post by Kevinsweijen »

__nightmarerh__ wrote:6/05/2012...................time 3:53am...........reason: i srsly dont know what hapened to my account i was building and i got banned some guy from other server got me banned i dont remember his name and i DID NOT GRIFF OR SPLEEF OR DO STUPID THINGS on other servers i was just helpping people whats wrong with that??i help people and i get banned k this is what happened a guy was building right i go and start builing walls for him i had an idea to make it look better i was deleating like 3 blocks by 5 blocks down and i done it for him then i left and join fcraft 1h later this guy comes and says i finallly found u now your banned??????????thats all i know i didnt griff i was deleating the blocks so i put diffrent block there so it looks good but what do i get as a reward i get banned!!!
First off, don't lie, 3 of our staff members have seen the blockdatabase of the other server and confirmed that you griefed 2265 blocks.
Now, if you promise to never ever EVER grief on fCraft or any other server again, I will unban you.
If I think you're ready for a rank again, I'll promote you, but don't expect this any time soon.
Appeal Accepted-ish
3 stages of sex life in a person's lifetime: Tri-weekly, try weekly, try weakly

<PyroPyro> afk touching my self while looking at the monies