Demoted

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
Delta_Douche

Demoted

Post by Delta_Douche »

Demoted: 25/05/2012

reason: Tormenting Guest

reason why i should be re-promoted: I i do not have a valid reason why, i am just going to explain my actions and leave the rest to you. the first paragraph emphasizes what i did and why. the second paragraph on the lower part of the page shows that i know what i have to do, but also what i will not stoop to doing.

I was demoted today 25th, May 2012 by PyroPyro for tormenting a guest. Honestly, i don't know what to say. all i know is, that this is the second time i have been demoted. last time it was on cause of using draw command son a guest world, which was not the case in this instance. I will fess up, I only torment those that I catch griefing in the hopes that they will forget ever doing it. I don't like to freeze them ( because that draws attention to me and generates a scene.), but rather /bring them to some other distant part of the map, and drop them there. I will only freeze when higher ranker's are present if the damage is severe and they are busy with other matters. other than this, i do not know what to say, but apologizing for handling something by a means that isn't covered by your rules, isn't ....... you get the idea. as far as i know, draw commands are not allowed to be used on main. so i use the command /bring. tormented was probably used because i kept using it to bring the guest to the same corner over and over, when said guest kept returning to the same spot after each /bring (I do not break when a stubborn player doesn't accept the fact of moving on and leaving a place alone.) if i am to be punished for this, then maybe someone clear up some things, such as no alternative means of handling a situation rather than /kicking everything and everyone in sight, or freeze and forget. I really don't know why i should be re-promoted. all i did was handle something as i thought it should be handled ( freezing was necessary at the time as there were several higher ranked players online. so i do what i normally do under the circumstances, i bring them to a(n) different part of the map. this is not the first time i have used this technique to calm things down, and most of the time it works. however, there are a small number that disregard things and try to go back to what they were doing beforehand. and just to note it down, I'm not some weak gamer that simply gives up when things get hard or when a player doing something he/she is not supposed to be doing gets stubborn, i will keep going if i have to or if it needs being done.) :x it may not be much of an appeal, but it is the truth and that is all that really matters. the rest is for you to decide.

p.s. when reading this, please do not allow emotion to conflict with reason. strong bursts of emotion clouds thought patterns and makes it harder to think anything through. anger is one of the most dangerous emotions, because it is rather uncontrollable. among the most dangerous are guilt, rage, and sadness.
Last edited by Delta_Douche on May 25th, 2012, 6:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
From the halls of Montezuma, to the stars of Ori Three,
We will fight our planet's battles in space, on land, and sea.
First to fight for rights and freedom, and to keep our honor clean,
We are proud to claim the title of the Allied Space Marines!

Allie

Re: Demoted

Post by Allie »

Delta_Douche wrote:if i am to be punished for this, then maybe someone needs to dive into that rule-book again and change some things, such as no alternative means of handling a situation rather than /kicking everything and everyone in sight, or freeze and forget. i really don't know why i should be re-promoted. all i did was handle something as i thought it should be handled.
Though this is not my appeal to answer, allow me to interject with my thoughts on the subject. This is not something that we need to put in the rulebook, as it falls under the "common sense" category. It is unprofessional and immature to treat guests like that, even if they are breaking rules. It gives other players the idea that our administration is egotistical and abusive -- that's not how we want our server to be represented. We should be doing what we can to give guests a positive playing experience, and when someone tries to disrupt that, they should be dealt with swiftly and professionally.

Also, take a look at this: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12
<CMB> KingCrab72: Some mixture and contrast would be nice tbh Ollie
<Ollieboy> Some mixture and contrast of your face on my penis would also be nice

Delta_Douche

Post by Delta_Douche »

i only did what I thought was the right thing to do. and the only reason I'm even on here doing this "appeal" if that's even what I'm really supposed to do, is because i have 2 builds on the fCraft server that i want to finish. however if appealing means that i have to grovel, bitch-and-moan and beg for my rank back, i would rather earn my rank than ever stoop to those levels. i already fessed up to what i did, and whoop-dee-doo i got a small part of my conscience clear, but i will NOT beg for rank. if i have to earn my rank back, fine. i only ask that my covenant cruiser build be moved to a more recent veteran server so that my goal is not lost. that ship is one of the only reasons why I'm trying to get my rank back. what i said in the previous message was and still is the truth and nothing else; if you don't believe me, that's fine, but I'm going to run with what i said. Also like i already said, the rest is up to you. :water: :water: :water:
From the halls of Montezuma, to the stars of Ori Three,
We will fight our planet's battles in space, on land, and sea.
First to fight for rights and freedom, and to keep our honor clean,
We are proud to claim the title of the Allied Space Marines!

boblol0909
SupOP

Post by boblol0909 »

Another thing for pyro to think about, you asked me a few days ago if you could do that to guests and I told you never to do that. Disregarding what I said, it appears you continued to do so.

PyroPyro

Post by PyroPyro »

If you think that our moderation methods are wrong, make a forum post and suggest how we should do it. If you do not want to (or cant) follow the moderation rules you should not moderate. If you break the moderation rules again you will be demoted or get banned.
Appeal accepted with conditions. You will stay builder for few days.