Ban Appeal- ihasfire

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
iHasFire

Ban Appeal- ihasfire

Post by iHasFire »

When: 77w5d
Who: I do not know that infomation due to me not being on the server when it happened, and it shows that "?" banned me for said reason "?".
Reason Given: N/A

I would like to use this server to just build, because I am a Operator on SpA's freebuild server there.
I was originally a veteran here on fcraft/specialattack (First played in October 2010) and after about 1-2 months of playing my old laptop would stop working so I could not play any games at that time. I had to wait about 4-5 months until I got a new one and in that time I had completely forgotten about this server. I would just like to have my rank back (it says I was a builder but I don't know what happened after I left and I was demoted to builder and then guest) I was even suggested for mod back then and if the forums date back to then you could try and check for that also, although I just want to build on this server.

Hit-Girl
Trustee

Re: Ban Appeal- ihasfire

Post by Hit-Girl »

Not sure who banned you, or why they did for that matter.

I'm willing to accept the appeal, but please note you'll have to start back at guest.

Appeal: Accepted
<SMB> pen23: Hit you are so mean and pathetic and a liar and you're ugly and fat