Demotion

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
SSJGoten22

Demotion

Post by SSJGoten22 »

Demotion for disrespect even though I'm sorry to all of the Ops and others
I disrespecter Ollie and Element even though they are both scary and I am sorry for the trouble I have caused the server

Wundsalz
Trustee

Re: Demotion

Post by Wundsalz »

Spazzbunny wrote: edit your appeal so it fits the Template
When: {The date of the ban/kick/demote (dd/mm/yy)}
Who: {The admin that ban/kicked/demoted you}
Reason Given: {What was the ban/kick/demotion reason GIVEN (This will appear as you are kicked from the server, or under your /info for a demotion.)}

{Why we should unban/unkick/repromote you}
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

SSJGoten22

Post by SSJGoten22 »

:(
SSJGoten22 wrote:Demotion for disrespect even though I'm sorry to all of the Ops and others
I disrespecter Ollie and Element even though they are both scary and I am sorry for the trouble I have caused the server

SSJGoten22

Post by SSJGoten22 »

When:July 10 2012
Who:Element_Equinox
Reason:Disrespecting staff on numerous occasions
Why should we unban/unkick/repromote/you:To help vets and up with griefers and help guest with water and lava and I'm sorry I called Element mean and DreamingInsane insane

Element_Equinox
Trustee

Post by Element_Equinox »

Right, here's the deal. Your attitude towards members of staff has been increasingly hostile, not to mention that you have been acting fairly immature over the last few days. While you think I have a personal vendetta against you, I can assure you; I don't. Demotions are a shitty part of running a good server, along with kicks and bans. I am not out to get you, or any of the other veterans. However, if someone steps out of line and can't be coerced back into an acceptable behavior, then there are consequences. So, here's what we're going to do.

You're going to be promoted to builder. You are going to stay at builder until I can trust you with veteran rank again. If you continue to harrass our staff/other players the way you have been, you will be demoted and never ranked on our servers again.

Appeal: ACCEPTED-ish
Ollieboy: I can fully understand the want for epeen so whatever.