Demotion Appeal - Ferrisbuler2

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
Ferrisbuler2

Demotion Appeal - Ferrisbuler2

Post by Ferrisbuler2 »

i was demoted because i forgot that my mac couldnt build and i thought it did so i tried to help others by accidently griefing :( :angryskeleton: :angryzombie:

Ferrisbuler2

Re: Demotion Appeal - ferrisbuler2

Post by Ferrisbuler2 »

ferrisbuler2 wrote:When: Wednesday August 1st 2012
Who: 2004
Reason Given: griefing

OP

Re: Demotion Appeal - Ferrisbuler2

Post by 200419110 »

Okay, so you came to main and told us to demote and ban you for griefing in builder161. I have to give you credit for coming forward and telling us about your grief. However, whining to be re-promoted and then coming to find out today that you were irritating other ops and players is not okay.
Ferrisbuler2 wrote:i was demoted because i forgot that my mac couldnt build and i thought it did so i tried to help others by accidently griefing
You forgot that on your mac you can't build. That is understandable. My only problem with that is you had randomly deleted for a while in multiple different places, so you had to know it was deleting blocks. And even if you meant to place blocks, that would just have been blatant spam. I think I will keep you as a guest for a while. Then, in about a week, if you haven't bugged anyone or gotten into any trouble, I will re-promote you.

Appeal: Denied. (To an extent)
+Fricksion: What if...
+Fricksion: What if Grant works for the NSA
+Fricksion: Do not trust Grant
200419110: D:
+Fricksion: Agent 200419110, do not make me say your real codename.
+Fricksion: Agent hotbabe69ladiesdude, please report.
200419110: omg