My abscence

Discuss anything that doesn't fit other categories here.
dontstephere
OP

My abscence

Post by dontstephere »

hello denziens of fcraft! many of you must be curious where i have been. I have been attending a wilderness therapy program for the past 4 monthes. my parents sent me there because i had a bout with depression. I am now going to a sort of halfway house in dobbs ferry, idaho. I love you all and will try to be active as many times as i can sneak away, which wont be many because we're not allowed computers there. My regards to fragmer, astelyn, pyropyro, sanjarkhan, flamewarrior, nuclearwaffle, pavoneo, and to everyone else who has been there throughout my journy. i love you all. My email is [email protected], and my phone number is [Distribute it in PMs to users who request it]. Send me a text with your username included. Love you all and ill try my very best to continue to be an active member of this amazing community.

<3 Aleries

DreamingInsane
Owner

Re: My abscence

Post by DreamingInsane »

dontstephere wrote:many of you must be curious where i have been.
I forgot who you were until you posted this.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.."
~ Edgar Allan Poe

JustOnePanda
OP

Post by JustOnePanda »

What happened to me, I thought we had something magical.
"a person's dream are meant to be fulfilled not crushed and these words I am typing from the 3DS are from my heart"
-SSJGoten22

dontstephere
OP

Post by dontstephere »

thnx alleries <3 and sorry just, 16 weeks in the wild makes me forget sooooo many people. Love ya all, starting today ill be active (on forums) every saturday. <3 for you too dream

Flamewarrior199
SupOP

Post by Flamewarrior199 »

Glad to see you back and well! :D I was definetly curious as to where you went. What did you do in the outdoors , just curious? (No need to tell if you don't want to :P)
[23:56] <Allie> Flamewarrior199 is drowning in bitches

dontstephere
OP

Post by dontstephere »

Flamewarrior199 wrote:Glad to see you back and well! :D I was definetly curious as to where you went. What did you do in the outdoors , just curious? (No need to tell if you don't want to :P)
We hiked every day, from 4-10 miles, ate organic foods, had therapy groups, and shit in holes.