Plugin info

Discuss anything that doesn't fit other categories here.
x_Nebula_x

Plugin info

Post by x_Nebula_x »

I'm sorry about the constant questions about servers and stuff but i really wanted to find these stuff out. there are some plugins that are on fcraft that i would like to use on my server (if i make one) please dont go out of your way to find these plugins, just if you happen to know i would appriciate it if you could tell me their name.

i will wright numbers e.g. 1: bla bla then i would appreciate it if you could wright 1: bla bla name then http://www.ect. or whatever. thanks :D

1: the plugin that turns compasses into teleporattion devises

2: the tool that lets you do /ranks and it shows all the available ranks

3: the plugin that enables Lim-Dul to make people have coulered names e.g. if i ever donated my name would be x_Nebula_x

4 stops tnt ruining terrain (and withers)

it would be much appricated if you could tell me what these are because there are so many plugins out there i cant find the one im looking for :twisted: but again thank you if you can fill me in on this :D thanks.
Last edited by x_Nebula_x on February 23rd, 2013, 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Man: did you know that each man, in some time of their life, will live next to a pedophile?
Another Man: well I sure don't, I live next to a CHARMING pair of 8yr olds

Ollieboy
Trustee

Re: Plugin info

Post by Ollieboy »

Ugh you'll be lucky if somebody obliges to this but we aren't a support forum. You can do the research yourself if you want your own server so bad. That's part of being a server administrator. If you come to us with all your troubles, then WE are the ones who own your server and not you by the looks of things. Lim learnt, then Hafnium learnt, then I learnt, along the way with trustees learning to provide support.
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie

x_Nebula_x

Re: Plugin info

Post by x_Nebula_x »

I didn't realise u could just do /plugins and u get the plugins the server has :/, fail on my side, sorry for this, ok this post can die now.
Man: did you know that each man, in some time of their life, will live next to a pedophile?
Another Man: well I sure don't, I live next to a CHARMING pair of 8yr olds