Taking Off For a Couple Weeks

Discuss anything that doesn't fit other categories here.
xN8Gx

Taking Off For a Couple Weeks

Post by xN8Gx »

Hey guys, I'm gonna be gone the next two weeks. I just got a phone call this morning that my grandfather is going to die sometime in the next couple of days, so I'm going to be spending time with family. He had a severe infection, went septic, and is now basically just hanging on (that was just so I don't have to answer the same question 5 times). After I get back, I plan on donating for another world so I can build something in his honor. He was a pilot, and actually set a world record with a specific model plane, so I'm going to recreate that plane. I might be in and out of IRC over the next 2 weeks, but I wouldn't expect much. So if for some odd reason you need me, PM me on the forums. Take it easy.
[12:43] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You are the sexiest chick ever.
[12:44] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You so sexy. I wanna touch and stroke your luscious beautifull hair like it was my own and hear you purr.

Kevinsweijen
SupOP

Re: Taking Off For a Couple Weeks

Post by Kevinsweijen »

Wow man, I'm sorry to hear, best of luck to all of you and I hope he fights till the end.
Take care Nate, we're there for you.
3 stages of sex life in a person's lifetime: Tri-weekly, try weekly, try weakly

<PyroPyro> afk touching my self while looking at the monies

KingCrab

Post by KingCrab »

Sorry to hear that man. Praying for strength for your family, you, and your grandpa. PM me or if you even want ask for my number in a PM if you ever need to talk.
<+FCB1> 05+Pemalite: all the fcraft chicks reject me except element

13:04 + FCB2 │ +Pemalite: craaaaab
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: no
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: ill give yout the best loving ou ever ad crab

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

Always sad to see them go. My family is in the aftermath of my grandfather's death, which was over six months ago :( Don't fear though, your family comes out stronger afterwards by a long way. All the best.
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie

Allie

Post by Allie »

Best wishes to you and your family, my friend. I'm sure he'll be grateful to be surrounded by the people he loves :) Take care.
<CMB> KingCrab72: Some mixture and contrast would be nice tbh Ollie
<Ollieboy> Some mixture and contrast of your face on my penis would also be nice

JustOnePanda
OP

Post by JustOnePanda »

Hang in there Nate, your grandfather sounds like a great man, glad to know he'll be with his family till the very end :)
"a person's dream are meant to be fulfilled not crushed and these words I am typing from the 3DS are from my heart"
-SSJGoten22

Cartoonman
SupOP

Post by Cartoonman »

The end always comes inevitably for all of us, whether we like it or not. Too bad it has to happen when we least want it. Best hopes Nate, for your family and your grandfather. He sounds like quite the man, achieved quite the lot during his lifetime. He should be proud to have done so much and to have a caring family. Not many people these days are lucky enough to even have a family. Just try to make the best of it.
Show
00:53 hafnium: cartoon you talk too much

markiled: i just want to hump the speakers

Fehzor
Trustee

Post by Fehzor »

Sorry to hear. When my grandparents died, it was without warning(drunk driver), so I never got to say good bye. Horribly sad.

zytin619

Post by zytin619 »

im sorry to hear that man.my dad died a couple of years ago and i thought my life was ruined after that but i became a better person.so don't look at the bad things happening after this.look at what is in the future for you.god bless and take care.
Pavoneo-there's a 3 pointed cube?
Nuclearwaffle121-pav yea it's called a triangle.

Sanjar Khan
Trustee

Post by Sanjar Khan »

My bullshit alarm rang so I came to check out why. Wasn't because of N8G.

I wish you strength for the coming weeks Nate, I am sure you all being there will bring him much comfort and will ease his passing should that moment arrive.
Ferrisbuler2: i will stay but i might not post cus of ollieboy

McLaughlinKid
Anyone can have this, I don't want it.

Post by McLaughlinKid »

Best of luck to you and your family. Try to make the best of the time you still have with him. Stay Strong!
11:25 PM <CMB> M1_Abrams: Beard, I wrote that you are my favorite rapper, can you rap?
11:26 PM <CMB> TheBeardmaster: i can rap on the fly, i just gotta get a li'l high, which ain't so hard, you just gotta try

xN8Gx

Post by xN8Gx »

Thank you everyone for the support. I'm with him now, and doing my best to make the most of it. He's still hanging in there, which I just found out shouldn't have happened. Apparently the doctors predicted he only had a few hours left. It's been about 27 hours since they said that. So points for survival.
[12:44] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You so sexy. I wanna touch and stroke your luscious beautifull hair like it was my own and hear you purr.

Aleries
Trustee

Post by Aleries »

I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather's current state of health xN8Gx. I know that it must feel awful to already know the inevitable outcome, and yet all one can do is wait. My great-grandmother held on to the very end the same way.

I wish your family the best, and hope that from this sad loss you guys come out more together than before.
I'll go where ever my mind takes me.

Pemalite
Trustee

Post by Pemalite »

That's sad news xN8Gx! Sucks how it's so near Christmas to. :(
I share the same sentiments as everyone else, try and take care of yourself and I'm always here if you need support.
Xecutioner91890: I wanna meet the owners that would be a dream !
<@hafnium> Fuck off

IamAutiz12

Post by IamAutiz12 »

lets us know if u need anything man, and if you want help with anything on that special project then just hit me up, any of us would love to help

xN8Gx

Post by xN8Gx »

Just for the record, he passed away December 16th at 1:45 AM. He went really peacefully, and after everything that happened to him (he had diabetes, a pacemaker, and recently had to start dialysis), that's all I could have hoped for when his time had to come. He had a visitation last night and his memorial service was this morning. It turned out more funny than I had anticipated.

So having said that, it seems my timing at first was a bit off. I am coming back on the server tomorrow afternoon/evening. I think being around family and just talking with them has helped a lot, and I think it's time I get back to my life and all that stuff. I still plan on making the plane over the next few days, so hopefully that turns out really great. He was given a 3-D model of it at some point, so I took a few pictures of it from all angles so I could plan it out when I got back. Thank you everyone again for the support, it really helped :) see you tomorrow.

Kevinsweijen
SupOP

Post by Kevinsweijen »

I'm sorry to hear, but it's probably for the better. Let him have a wonderful afterlife
3 stages of sex life in a person's lifetime: Tri-weekly, try weekly, try weakly

<PyroPyro> afk touching my self while looking at the monies