whats going on

Discuss anything that doesn't fit other categories here.
123isme1

whats going on

Post by 123isme1 »

WHATS GOING ON????
so a few months ago development stopped and i got pissed and was a traitor and went to 800craft, then i played cracked, then i bought an account on ebay for 3$ and now FINALLY got the card for 123isme1 and meanwhile i missed a BUNCH. did develpment continue? cause that what it looks like
sorry about the rambling i finally am in the last stage of making my hunger games server work right O.o

fragmer
fCraft Developer

Re: whats going on

Post by fragmer »

Well, I'm not sure exactly what you're asking. Are you asking about fCraft server software?

Release 0.639 was in December 2012. I had to take a few months' break from working on it -- I thought that it may be permanent. Development resumed in June, and this week release 0.640 has been finished. You can find the list of changes on the fCraft Wiki, and you can keep track of fCraft.net news on our Twitter page.

I plan on continuing both feature and maintenance releases. Probably at a slower pace than in 2012 though.

Darklight
SupOP

Post by Darklight »

Hunger games server? Sounds like the full game to me.
FCraft development has nothing to do with the full game of minecraft, only with classic mode.
If you're asking if the game itself has been updated, yes, yes it has.

123isme1

Post by 123isme1 »

[quote="fragmer"]Well, I'm not sure exactly what you're asking. Are you asking about fCraft server software?
quote]
ya thats what i meant ;D

123isme1

Post by 123isme1 »

Darklight wrote:Hunger games server? Sounds like the full game to me.
ya the full game, i ditched it though, i finnally got creative working so thats better ;D