Scary Stories/Comics

Discuss video games, films, clips, pictures, music, ponies and all kinds of other fun stuff here.
xN8Gx

Scary Stories/Comics

Post by xN8Gx »

So thanks to mumble, I've been introduced to a lot more creepy stories and comics and images. As a result, I've got a fair abundance of these, so I figured why not make a thread for people to share these things in. So yeah. Post creepy internet stories/comics/images here.

I'll start with the Bongcheon-Dong Ghost comic that everyone is a fan of; http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.n ... eekday=tue
[12:43] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You are the sexiest chick ever.
[12:44] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You so sexy. I wanna touch and stroke your luscious beautifull hair like it was my own and hear you purr.

JustOnePanda
OP

Re: Scary Stories/Comics

Post by JustOnePanda »

That scared my little cousins who read it with me more than myself, but that was pretty damn creepy :creeper:
"a person's dream are meant to be fulfilled not crushed and these words I am typing from the 3DS are from my heart"
-SSJGoten22

beeriebeer
SupOP

Post by beeriebeer »

lol :creeper:, I'm going to show this to my little brother :P

JustOnePanda
OP

Post by JustOnePanda »

Short one, named "The Licked Hand"
A beautiful young girl is left home alone with only her dog to protect her. On the news that night, they announced there is a serial killer on the loose in the area. Before she goes to bed, she locks all the doors and tries to lock all the windows, but the one in the basement won’t lock. She decides to leave it unlocked, but locks the basement door and goes to bed. Her dog takes its customary place under her bed.

In the deep of night she awakens to a dripping sound coming from her bathroom. Half-awake, the girl feels the comforting lick from her dog and falls back to sleep. She reawakens to the dripping sound, reaches her hand down to the dog where she feels the reassuring lick and falls back to sleep. Once more, she awakens to the dripping sound. She reaches her hand down and feels the lick of her dog.

Now curious about the dripping sound, she gets up and slowly walks towards the bathroom, the dripping sound getting louder as she approaches. She reaches the bathroom and turns on the light. She is greeted by a horrific sight; hanging from the shower nozzle is her dog with its throat slit open and its blood dripping into the bathtub.

Something on the bathroom mirror catches her eye; she turns around. Written on the wall in her dog’s blood are the words “Humans can lick too.”
"The Trap":
In Berlin, after World War II, money was short, supplies were tight, and it seemed like everyone was hungry. At that time, people were telling the tale of a young woman who saw a blind man picking his way through a crowd. The two started to talk. The man asked her for a favor: could she deliver the letter to the address on the envelope? Well, it was on her way home, so she agreed.

She started out to deliver the message, when she turned around to see if there was anything else the blind man needed. But she spotted him hurrying through the crowd without his smoked glasses or white cane. She was, naturally, suspicious, so she went to the police.

When the police paid a visit to the address on the envelope, they made a gruesome discovery, three butchers had been harvesting human flesh and selling it to the starving people.

And what was in the envelope the man gave to the woman? A note, saying simply “This is the last one I am sending you today.”
Short but brilliant:
The last man on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock on the door.
"Upstairs"
When I was a child my family moved to a big old two-floor house, with big empty rooms and creaking floorboards. Both my parents worked so I was often alone when I came home from school. One early evening when I came home the house was still dark. I called out, “Mum?” and heard her sing song voice say “Yeeeeees?” from upstairs. I called her again as I climbed the stairs to see which room she was in, and again got the same “Yeeeeees?” reply.

We were decorating at the time, and I didn’t know my way around the maze of rooms but she was in one of the far ones, right down the hall. I felt uneasy, but I figured that was only natural so I rushed forward to see my mum, knowing that her presence would calm my fears, as a mother’s presence always does. Just as I reached for the handle of the door to let myself in to the room I heard the front door downstairs open and my mother call “Sweetie, are you home?” in a cheery voice. I jumped back, startled and ran down the stairs to her, but as I glanced back from the top of the stairs, the door to the room slowly opened a crack. For a brief moment, I saw something strange in there, and I don’t know what it was, but it was staring at me.
"The Skype Call"
Let me tell you a story. So the other day I was just hanging around on my computer, same old teenager things. I’m usually logged onto Skype (for those of you who don’t know, a video or voice chatting program) while I’m on the computer and leave it there in case a friend wanted to randomly call me, so it didn’t surprise me all too much when I got a sudden Skype call as I was browsing my Facebook. What did surprise me, though, was that I couldn’t see who it was that was calling me. There was no name; there was just a blank space where there was usually a username to tell me who was trying to contact me. I figured it was just one of my friends playing a prank on me, so I just said the hell with it and accepted the call.

There wasn’t anybody there. It was completely black, so I hollered a hello. No response. There was nothing coming from my headphones, not even the random background noise you hear when no one’s speaking through the microphone. I decided to type out a message, simply sending another hello. There was no response to that either. I decided to just leave it, but for some reason I opened up another window inside of ending the call. Just as I opened up Facebook again, I got a Skype message back.

“Don’t back away from me.”

Well that’s pretty creepy, I thought. I decided to message back, “who is this?”

Suddenly the sound turned on, and I heard a loud wheezing laugh. The camera was still black, but then it flickered. I couldn’t make out what I saw at all; it was like trying to catch and remember perfectly a single frame during a movie reel with your naked eye. Almost impossible. I figured it had to be one of my friends playing a prank on me, but don’t get me wrong it was working. I was scared shitless.

This time I decided to speak fiercely. “Are you going to tell me who you are, prick?”

I heard the wheezing laughter again. But this time it came from behind me, I was almost sure of it, not from my headphones. I spun around quickly, but it was far too dark to see anything. With the black screen from the Skype call and my dark wallpaper background, there wasn’t enough bright light to see anything around my room. I decided I must be getting paranoid and it was from my headphones, so I turned back around to the computer screen. I saw a small, dim light on the Skype video call. It seemed to be getting bigger and bigger. I shivered as I moved my head forward to get a closer look, and saw a person’s head move over the dim light on the screen.

That was my head.
"a person's dream are meant to be fulfilled not crushed and these words I am typing from the 3DS are from my heart"
-SSJGoten22

ABadAnimator
SupOP

Post by ABadAnimator »

*I'm not %100 sure where this story originally came from; I found it from a comic (not a comic like the one xN8Gx linked, it was a "rage comic"). I can't find the comic on the internet anymore, otherwise I'd just give a link straight to it. (Excuse any plot holes, as I didn't make the comic/story!)*
The Room With No Number
P.s. JustOnePanda, your profile picture fits with the ending of your first story :P
200419110 wrote:ohmyfuckingod im one person chill your tits

Element_Equinox
Trustee

Post by Element_Equinox »

So, over the last couple days, I decided to try to write my own Creepypasta. I wanted to see how hard it was to do/if I could do it, and lo and behold, we have it. This is based off an already existing, and fairly popular creepypasta/meme. If it's shit, let me know, I wound up editting it for the last hour, just taking out parts, adding things, etc.
Into The Forest
Ollieboy: I can fully understand the want for epeen so whatever.

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

Element_Equinox wrote:So, over the last couple days, I decided to try to write my own Creepypasta. I wanted to see how hard it was to do/if I could do it, and lo and behold, we have it. This is based off an already existing, and fairly popular creepypasta/meme. If it's shit, let me know, I wound up editting it for the last hour, just taking out parts, adding things, etc.
But who was phone?
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie

Pothus
SupOP

Post by Pothus »

Pretty neat, I enjoy scary stories. The broken leg kind of creeped me out.

I like the picture scroll effect.

dobby_ashy
SupOP

Post by dobby_ashy »

I know the most scary story of them all. Its been voted as the scariest story ever made.
Its called:
"The Team-viewer"

Too scary to tell.
winshit64: JUST WHEN I WAS DOIN MY GARDEN BITCH MADE A HOLE

DreamingInsane
Owner

Post by DreamingInsane »

I've heard that in that story, 16 to 17 years old girls are taken by this beast in Britain. I'm not sure though.

Could just be a myth. :o
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.."
~ Edgar Allan Poe

Lunara_Noctis
SupOP

Post by Lunara_Noctis »

My firtst thought were the stories of good old SLENDERMAN

There is alot of really cool stuff on deviantART:

Pictures i liked:
Well there is a lot more. ^^

And then this comic story thingy here:
NO - they did not forget our pony fans :D
Can't ... get Pyro out of my head ... must ...post ...picture ...
<3

Play the game ... I dare you ...
"Being a writer is like having homework every night for the rest of your life."

"The day, water, sun, moon, night - I do not have to purchase these things with money. "

Pothus
SupOP

Post by Pothus »

Thanks for that Lunara, really enjoyed those. ;)

Pothus
SupOP

Post by Pothus »

Thread resurrection. With this!

Intertoothh
Trustee

Post by Intertoothh »

McLaughlinKid wrote:You put roar on everything don't you?

49ERS
SupOP

Post by 49ERS »

:lol: funny
[16:21] <SMB> [CrimsonTensai connected]
[16:22] <SMB> +CrimsonTensai sup noobs!
[16:22] <SMB> +CrimsonTensai oh
[16:22] <SMB> [+CrimsonTensai disconnected]