War Z

Discuss video games, films, clips, pictures, music, ponies and all kinds of other fun stuff here.
McLaughlinKid
Anyone can have this, I don't want it.

War Z

Post by McLaughlinKid »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG2lj5nVe0k

New game coming out called War Z. Looks really good this isn't the best video I have found. If you like The Walking Dead you will probably like this game. It takes place in Colorado and you can go anywhere in the state. Right now only the Beta is out to players who pre-ordered it.
11:25 PM <CMB> M1_Abrams: Beard, I wrote that you are my favorite rapper, can you rap?
11:26 PM <CMB> TheBeardmaster: i can rap on the fly, i just gotta get a li'l high, which ain't so hard, you just gotta try

Sanjar Khan
Trustee

Re: War Z

Post by Sanjar Khan »

If that turns out to be a stable bugfree version of Day Z I will consider it.
Edit: Just watched some videos; combat looks very, very stale, especially melee. It's basically a light version of ArmA with a more user-friendly interface.
Ferrisbuler2: i will stay but i might not post cus of ollieboy

McLaughlinKid
Anyone can have this, I don't want it.

Re: War Z

Post by McLaughlinKid »

Ohh I didn't watch many combat videos I seen one with a sniper but that's about it. I was looking into because of the show The Walking Dead. They are actually working on their own game now though.
11:25 PM <CMB> M1_Abrams: Beard, I wrote that you are my favorite rapper, can you rap?
11:26 PM <CMB> TheBeardmaster: i can rap on the fly, i just gotta get a li'l high, which ain't so hard, you just gotta try