fStone

Discuss video games, films, clips, pictures, music, ponies and all kinds of other fun stuff here.
ruggedbear
Trustee

fStone

Post by ruggedbear »

After bumping into a handful of Hearthstone players here on my beloved servers, I figured I might as well start a thread about the game since I don't think one exists yet. So... I'll start!

You probably know me as ruggedbear, but my name for all things Battle.net is GeeHaus. I'd post my Hearthstone number, but I've forgotten it, so I'll edit it in later.

I play mostly rogue, after having decided on that class because I wanted the golden Shieldmasta. (Taz' Dingo!) I used to play miracle style almost to the exclusion of all else, but after realizing that I have almost no control over the game with that style, I started to play a lot more Tempo Rogue instead. I still enjoy being a miracle dick every now and again, though.

So far, I've unpacked a few legendaries, including one pack where I pulled both Cho and Grommash at the same time. I play quite a bit, so I've crafted Edwin and Leeroy too, despite not spending a dime on the game.

I hate control warrior. I have a piss poor matchup against them, but they're somewhat out of the meta right now. So bleh.

My favorite card is definitely the Shieldmasta. How can you not love an excellent card with a Jamaican accent? He's saved my ass in so many games, and only fears Sw: Pain. (Damn you priests!!!) :P

I have yet to hit 12 in arena, but my average is around 6-7, so I usually get value out of them. My highest was 11, and then I missed lethal at 11/2. Nice.

Anyway, that's my Hearthstone story, but please. Let's hear yours. Discuss!
<legopineapple> I have a zombie miner for me! :D
legopineapple was slain by Zombie
<ruggedbear> Lol!
<surferdudeX> LOL
<legopineapple> Nuuu!

xKoreaNx
SupOP

Re: fStone

Post by xKoreaNx »

I suck at arena, usually like 7-8 wins, but I once got a Nozdormu in arena and went 11 wins because my opponents were all fumbling for time.

I play priest, because mind control is op, and I've spent more money than I'd want to admit on this game.

Also the new rogue naxx card is crazy good.

Flamewarrior199
SupOP

Re: fStone

Post by Flamewarrior199 »

Returning to this glorious server, I too play Hearthstone! Although I play a board clearing priest deck usually, I've started fooling around with mage, rogue and warlock (zoo of course). Since the bulk of ranked play is warlocks using zoo decks or control warriors I enjoy stalling with a priest deck until an eventual victory.

Legendaries that I currently own are Harrison Jones, Nat Pagle, Nozdormu, Gruul, along with all the other Nax legendaries. My name is Teku and number is 1877.
[23:56] <Allie> Flamewarrior199 is drowning in bitches