Trouble with the fcraft server :/

Want to provide feedback or have a question? Post away!
zero4000

Trouble with the fcraft server :/

Post by zero4000 »

I am the owner of two servers. One being survival using bukkit and the other being classic using fcraft. However each time i go to log into the server i am able to join my only give me a white screen as in the fog is maxed out! I can see the block in my inven but cannot see the ground or anything else for that matter. As a second thing it freezes my browser. This is extreamly pissing me off. I have used Safari, internet explorer, firefix, and even google chrome. Im sick of other members being able to log on but i can't log onto my OWN SERVER!!! What do i do?

LiamRayStanley
OP

Re: Trouble with the fcraft server :/

Post by LiamRayStanley »

zero4000 wrote:I am the owner of two servers. One being survival using bukkit and the other being classic using fcraft. However each time i go to log into the server i am able to join my only give me a white screen as in the fog is maxed out! I can see the block in my inven but cannot see the ground or anything else for that matter. As a second thing it freezes my browser. This is extreamly pissing me off. I have used Safari, internet explorer, firefix, and even google chrome. Im sick of other members being able to log on but i can't log onto my OWN SERVER!!! What do i do?
A couple things can cause this.

1) You are running your server on the same computer as your trying to play on.
2) Your computer cant handle it either:
A) Not Enough RAM.
B) Poor Graphics card has too high or to low buffering.
3) Try updating your java, as there was a new release.
4) Try to update your Server client.
5) Your maps are WAY TO BIG. (If using World of Minecraft so called WoM).
6) You just have a burnt graphics card.
7) Try getting better internet.

Any of these things could have caused that.
I don't think i missed anything.
<+FCB>Arvarna: i think your banhammer needs a downgrade

zero4000

Post by zero4000 »

Ok thank you. I know its not Java, my internet, Or the version of the client as I am always up to date with the latest. However that you mention it could be RAM it would make since. I will start running it from another computer and see if it will work. I will reply back here with the results thank you.

zero4000

Post by zero4000 »

Nope no good Now it is telling me you failed to connect to the server. It is probably down... -.-

Im running this classic on our main server it has 12 gb of ram and a 4.3 processor that we JUST put into it. I know it is fully up to date. Our internet was set up through charter for massive gaming networks so i KNOW that isn't it either. Wtf is going on? Maybe sessions.mincraft.net is down? But then again i can connect to other servers (some).

LiamRayStanley
OP

Post by LiamRayStanley »

Ok well then, it cant be ram. Also being that another server is hosting it then it could be the issue. and when it comes to internet im talking about YOUR internet, if another server is hosting it then that shouldnt be anything wrong with white screens. white screens are most of the times caused by graphics issues or YOUR ram not being able to handle the load on your Graphics Ram. (the RAM that is left up that your computer doesnt use)

zero4000

Post by zero4000 »

it in now a black screen where the white was :/ hope that can help you

LiamRayStanley
OP

Post by LiamRayStanley »

zero4000 wrote:it in now a black screen where the white was :/ hope that can help you
Ok first off are you using the browser? If so the only things that will most likely cause that are:

1.) java PLUGINS for your browser (what browser are you using?)
2.) also if you are using a proxy or APN or are trying to access your server via a work computer or school computer.
3.) Other things are really shitty internet, like getting internet thats less than 1mb a second, or internet from tethered phone, or WPA-PSK2 style internet connections (what kind of internet do you have?).
4.) Next is your browser cache failed when attempting to shutdown right messing up your jar files. try deleting your cache in browser settings.
5.) Next is your jar files actually failing while downloading. try a different browser. see if that works.
6.) Try updating your graphics card. goto device manager, or try windows update.
7.) what OS are you running? possible bugs with different javas on other operating systems.
8.) Possible Integrated graphics issues. are you running from a laptop or old style computer older than 2002?
9.) If you are running windows, which version, 2000/server2008/XP(serv. pack to)/vista/7/8 (dev preview?)?

zero4000

Post by zero4000 »

Here is a full list of everything you just asked for:

I am using charter high speed internet (30 mb/sec)
I am running a dell latitude d810 with windows 7 ultimate.
I have firefox, Internet explorer, google chrome, and safari. (all of which give me the same results)
The computer I'm tying to connect with is 1.5 gb of RAM with a 1.87 GHz processor
I just ran an individual scan on each graphics component in my device manager and they are all good to go.
I have no trouble connecting to any other servers with this laptop (SMP and CMP)
To better help you if your comfortable i have team viewer.

LiamRayStanley
OP

Post by LiamRayStanley »

zero4000 wrote:Here is a full list of everything you just asked for:

I am using charter high speed internet (30 mb/sec)
I am running a dell latitude d810 with windows 7 ultimate.
I have firefox, Internet explorer, google chrome, and safari. (all of which give me the same results)
The computer I'm tying to connect with is 1.5 gb of RAM with a 1.87 GHz processor
I just ran an individual scan on each graphics component in my device manager and they are all good to go.
I have no trouble connecting to any other servers with this laptop (SMP and CMP)
To better help you if your comfortable i have team viewer.
Ok, besides the fact that your ghz is low and ram is low, i dont see ho you should have any issues. it is a laptop and some laptops are known to have issues with integrated graphics and advanced openGL. knowing that you have connected to other servers, i cannot help you here. i tried my best, im very sorry. lol maybe your banned from your own server? one more question.

when you go to the webpage and open your server, what happens? like does it load first, showing your server title and MOTD? black screen first? in mid-game?

zero4000

Post by zero4000 »

I apretiate all the help you have given me this far :)

To answer your question:

When the server is running on the other computer, I will go to the link. Java will load with the little circle loading sign then it will load a few things from MC and then go black showing me nothing.

HOWEVER, when i am running the server from the laptop I am connecting with it will load java again then load the things from MC and it will sign me in. Gicing me my block in my inven the MOTD and the server.exe players list even shows I am logged in. But I cant see anything and my browser freezes.