hardcore parkour

Want to provide feedback or have a question? Post away!
derp_derp_derp1

hardcore parkour

Post by derp_derp_derp1 »

:happycreeper: :) :pig: :sheep: :chicken: :cow: u really should make a parkour server they are so much fun and people like them in case u dont know what parkour is it is obsticals<--(dono if i spelled that right)that u have to jump to with out falling and stuff like corner jumps search hardcore parkour on youtube if u still dont understand
:happyskeleton: :D

surferdudeX
SupOP

Re: hardcore parkour

Post by surferdudeX »

There really is no point for a whole server for it. If you want though, you can use "/j parkour" to join a world for it. If on SMP, use the portal hub and select "Parkour Course"

Element_Equinox
Trustee

Post by Element_Equinox »

We have a parkour world already loaded that builder+ can build in. We can always load another map as well (as long as whatever you build in it, you intend to finish ;) )

As far as SMP goes, surferdudex has made a parkour course, but if you want to make one as well, go for it.
Ollieboy: I can fully understand the want for epeen so whatever.

Sanjar Khan
Trustee

Post by Sanjar Khan »

I think you guys misunderstood. This person is advocating the introduction of hardcore parkour, for that is what people like because that's where the real fun lies. Emoticons.
Ferrisbuler2: i will stay but i might not post cus of ollieboy

PolakWithABlock
SupOP

Post by PolakWithABlock »

Sanjar Khan wrote:I think you guys misunderstood. This person is advocating the introduction of hardcore parkour, for that is what people like because that's where the real fun lies. Emoticons.
So what on SMP we shoot them with arrows. If they die we keep their stuff. :rage:

So then on Freebuild if you fall, you get banned. Sounds hardcore enough. :evil:

emotions :o !
Aleries: What OS is your server running on?
FierceReacter: 5