World Commands for Architect

Want to provide feedback or have a question? Post away!
Element_Equinox
Trustee

Re: World Commands for Architect

Post by Element_Equinox »

Because an architect with world commands is called a SupOp.

But seriously, the main problem I see with this is that world commands are mostly used for moderation purposes (wiping main, giving people new worlds, handling world permissions, etc.). If the architects have all the world commands, then it would be a step towards moderation, which is the opposite of what we were going for when mason/architect were established. Giving all the commands just for /wflush seems a bit unnecessary, although I agree that architect should have /wflush.
Ollieboy: I can fully understand the want for epeen so whatever.

Ninjacat101
Trustee

Post by Ninjacat101 »

Architects have /say which is arguably a moderation command and I agree that archs should have commands such as /wflush, iirc fcraft 0.7xx the commands aren't split into groups or at least you can give 1 command without the others.
["hip","hip"]

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

The issue is world commands are all or nothing. Since they are divided into groups and not individual commands in the permission trees, giving you world commands makes architect ranks a supop with infinite draw. It's not that we don't want to give you all those commands, but...yes it is actually.
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie

Pemalite
Trustee

Post by Pemalite »

You can world flush as an Architect.
Just make everyone leave the world and rejoin it.
Xecutioner91890: I wanna meet the owners that would be a dream !
<@hafnium> Fuck off

PolakWithABlock
SupOP

Post by PolakWithABlock »

Plus Why make new worlds every time you have an idea on a project? Most of the mason worlds are half finished, and there is plenty of room. Wouldn't a crowded world prove beneficial, because then you are put up to the challenge of building building with certain restrictions. Worlds that have 3 massive builds, create an environment in which the mason must adapt. Adaptation leads to and evolution in style and thus growth.

Also Mason11 and Mason12 are both clogged up by a similar huge build. Who ever owns this build needs to get it together, because its unfair taking up 2/3s of 2 maps, without any work being done.
Aleries: What OS is your server running on?
FierceReacter: 5