My appologies, Allie.

Free forum for everything around the smp server not falling under other categories
Xb0x4d4m
OP

My appologies, Allie.

Post by Xb0x4d4m »

(posting here as I don't know if there is an official CMP thread)

Well, where to start.

Last night, Kent jumped into an End Portal which crashed the Server. That left Allie no choice to restart the Server. After the restart, a few of us found out our builds were gone... I immediately got pissed off, as the build I was working on for 6 hours, just got removed. Well, enough off the story, I'm here to say sorry.

Allie, I'm so sorry that I raged like I did. Just cause my build was deleted it didn't give me at ALL ANY right to question and complain about your actions. I should off accepted someone made a mistake and realise other peoples buildings were gone.

Ollie, I'm sorry for being a dick in your Server. You put all your time into fCraft to make it better for people and immature pricks like me. If you think a demotion is necessary then I will agree. Thanks for allowing me to play on your Servers. Once again, sorry for disrespecting the Server.

Other Op+
Guys, I'm truely sorry for disrespecting you's. I didn't aim to be a complete dick yesterday. Once again, my apologies. Now I bet you all hate me.

Kent:
Dude. I'm sorry for raging with you... I didn't realise on how much of a dick I was to you...I know many people lost their builds also, but I thought there was only a couple, so I raged and got my self angry. Once again, I'm sorry man.

Everyone:
Guys, I'm sorry for how much of a dick I was... I regret my stupid actions and regret everything I said last night.
Now, I hope you don't all hate me after that. I'm sorry. So sorry. I guess I won't be wanted in CMP anymore... :/
<FCB2> lionboy98: xbox is ur brother ps3