Consulting calns and ranks

Want to provide feedback or have a question? Post away!
x_Nebula_x

Consulting calns and ranks

Post by x_Nebula_x »

Ok so I've been getting into SMP allot more now and I looked at the ranks and saw how much knight cost and I wondered if maby you could lower the price of knight and and citizen a bit. Also it would be good if you could make it do calns could claim land for them selves because. After you spend all that time getting to knight you want a "reward" but you have to pay like 10,000$ to claim land so calns don't just run around and claim loads of places and they only calm structures that they built.

Mabey this needs more thinking but I just wanted to put it out there so anyone can off er their views
Man: did you know that each man, in some time of their life, will live next to a pedophile?
Another Man: well I sure don't, I live next to a CHARMING pair of 8yr olds

Ninjacat101
Trustee

Re: Consulting calns and ranks

Post by Ninjacat101 »

x_Nebula_x wrote:Ok so I've been getting into SMP allot more now and I looked at the ranks and saw how much knight cost and I wondered if maby you could lower the price of knight and and citizen a bit. Also it would be good if you could make it do calns could claim land for them selves because. After you spend all that time getting to knight you want a "reward" but you have to pay like 10,000$ to claim land so calns don't just run around and claim loads of places and they only calm structures that they built.

Mabey this needs more thinking but I just wanted to put it out there so anyone can off er their views
If anything rank prices are too low; Knight can already zone areas.
["hip","hip"]