Indierock

Have a city or organization? Post about it here. Please limit yourself to one topic per entity.
Indiiee

Indierock

Post by Indiiee »

So im applying for the city. The location weve agreed on is the peninsula at x1888 z2018.

The city would occupy the peninsula itself with that being downtown. The mainland and bay areas will be used for suburbs and a possible midtown. Here are screens of said location.
If i need to post anything more please let me know.

Ollieboy
Trustee

Re: Indierock

Post by Ollieboy »

A rough estimate of size and if you intend to sell places or not. How do you intend to run the city? What are the PvP rules, what are the merchanting rules?
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie

tomsplz3
SupOP

Post by tomsplz3 »

im speaking for myself since im helping build .... no pvp

Indiiee

Post by Indiiee »

We need to start building things and get our space sorted out before we consider selling, if we do sell there will be build regulations though, nonathat crazy lookin pink buildings and such.

The size ill come back to you with, it would be the entire peninsula and a fair amount of the mainland, and the coastline it encompasses, ill come back with numbers.

The city will be run by Me and Rock as mayors for life, and tom/kattoo/beard as co-mayors for life. Otherwise we will take residents and such when the thing starts coming together. PVP free for the most part until we can zone certain areas later on, im considering making the seedier area of town pvp zone after rock was talking about that.

And im not sure on merchanting, what do you mean?

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

Like, people selling things in your city etc. Also don't get too boner-iffic about zones yet. These will need to be bought.
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie

Indiiee

Post by Indiiee »

Not sure why this was moved to this board, but anyways, i have a location request for the city.

We are currently on the red area, we would like to move to the island surrounded by black, Were going to run out of space quickly where we currently are and the island is also further from spawn.

tomsplz3
SupOP

Post by tomsplz3 »

i agree the island would be better and bigger