Bairenn Nuin

Show off your towers, castles, or ALUs.
Fochlac
OP

Bairenn Nuin

Post by Fochlac »

I would like to claim some land for my current project, the inner circle is for no builds in that area, and the outer one is for no netherportals in that area.

Well as you can see it is a fairly big area, so why the fuck do I need that much land?

The central city (1) is already about 90 % done and only misses a few builds for aesthetic purposes and minor details. Directly below it I am building a small fortress on the surface that reaches deep into the earth. Down there I am planning to build a bigger version of the small mushroom city dungeon some of you may have seen on the old map.
At (2) I will build a medieval styled farm or farm city as part of enriching my cities view.
(3) Is a small dock with a quick connection for the initiated (citizens of my city) to the city itself. It is also the place people will arrive if they come per teleporter and the first quest/challenge hub.
North of the City I will build some desert themed dungeons / parkours.
(4), (5), (6) and (7) will contained biome themed dungeons or small villages as well. Especially at (6) I will build a number of haunted castles and towers.

Another dungeon will be a fire themed temple in the nether, thus I would like to claim a small area over there as well.

I am not sure how binding this claim is, yet I would be very grateful if you could try not to build in that area.

If you wish to participate and help building one or all of those builds, contact me ingame and we can talk about what you can do to help.

If you have great ideas on your own that would fit one of the themes and you are a good builder, feel free to talk to me about building closeby as well.

Thanks for reading this far,
Fochlac
Last edited by Fochlac on May 16th, 2012, 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

dobby_ashy
SupOP

Re: Claiming Land

Post by dobby_ashy »

From a previous thread made by Ollie.
Ollieboy wrote:
Also anybody else claiming an entire biome is absolutely ridiculous.
This covers 5 different biomes...
winshit64: JUST WHEN I WAS DOIN MY GARDEN BITCH MADE A HOLE

Fochlac
OP

Post by Fochlac »

dobby_ashy wrote:From a previous thread made by Ollie.
Ollieboy wrote:
Also anybody else claiming an entire biome is absolutely ridiculous.
This covers 5 different biomes...
Meh, well I actually build this big tho. Whatever, it just means that
I am not sure how binding this claim is, yet I would be very grateful if you could try not to build in that area.
this is all the more true for this.

Please do not build in that area or at least talk to me first, if you plan to. The map is big enough and I chose a rather far off place, so it would be great if you could help me. :>

LiamRayStanley
OP

Post by LiamRayStanley »

no intentional meaning to this, but that's fucking huge.
<+FCB>Arvarna: i think your banhammer needs a downgrade

Fochlac
OP

Re: Bairenn Nuin

Post by Fochlac »

Recruiting help with the mining for the cavern/mushroom city dungeon:

Paying 10 au for each 10 x 10 x 25 area mined, I provide iron tools and you can keep whatever you mine.

Also if you're good with castles, I might pay for someone building one or two awesome castles.

Smokeybacon
Trustee

Post by Smokeybacon »

It is excessively large. Why not start building in the immediate area around what you have started. Show us that you are dedicated to using all this space well, then we can talk turkey. And you really need to reserve entire biomes for a few castles and villages?
[02:27] <+FCB2> MainTrain97: my dad is an arkansas goveren
[02:27] <+FCB2> MainTrain97: and iwe are suing skittles
[02:29] <+FCB2> MainTrain97: and we may file a lawsuit against fcraft

Fochlac
OP

Post by Fochlac »

I am building in this area and have started at several points. I had to restart parts of it due to the map switch, but those that saw what I worked on in the old map know that I do build as much :> I will add a few screenshots later to elaborate my points.

Fochlac
OP

Post by Fochlac »

More detailed map view:

Detail images, mostly shot from my city. You can see its not all that much space. I chose rather small biomes thus its mostly only about 100 blocks from the edge of the main city. I have mainly been building underground and only done a few small things on the surface. I might change that policy and start doing the builds on the ground first now.