idle kicker and removal of time

Report any bugs you find in fCraft here
Planitia

idle kicker and removal of time

Post by Planitia »

I'm not quite sure how the idle time remover works, But it appears to know the correct active time but not display that correct that time in /info, instead it displays the time + idle time there.

eg a player with 2.5 hrs active time showed 6.5 hrs total time and when I used setinfo to remove time (Because I thought it was clearly wrong it said changing from 2.5h to 4h).

I am confused.
"Excuse me, have you got a spare $10?".... Yeah I do. So would you if you had a job.

fragmer
fCraft Developer

Re: idle kicker and removal of time

Post by fragmer »

Players' "totalTime" record gets updated when a player disconnects. Until then, /info takes the old totalTime value and adds length of the current session. In your case, I'll assume that the player in question was online and idle. They were probably online for 4 hours, and had 2.5 hours previously on record. So /Info showed (2.5 + 4) = 6.5 hours total.

When you did /SetInfo, it changed the totalTime from 2.5 to 4, so /Info now showed (4 + 4) = 8 hours.

Planitia

Re: idle kicker and removal of time

Post by Planitia »

Yes, that's correct. So if the player has a totaltime of 6.5 hours but 2.5 of that is idle time does autorank (unsupported I know) use the total 6.5 or just the 3 hours of non idle time?
"Excuse me, have you got a spare $10?".... Yeah I do. So would you if you had a job.