CMP Returns!

Free forum for chat related to the creative multiplayer server not falling into other categories.
DreamingInsane
Owner

CMP Returns!

Post by DreamingInsane »

Hello fellow fCraftians!

Our creative multiplayer server has finally been dusted off and officially updated to 1.7.5.
Take note that Wundedit hasn't made a return just yet, but doesn't mean you can't enjoy what the server has to offer you.

PlotMe is up and running! Remember /plotme auto will automatically give you the next plot available in the main world. Keep in mind, some ranks are limited to a certain number of plots, so make good of what plots you receive! (You can also quickly teleport to your plots by using /plotme home[#], # being the plot number)

Essentials allows us to give some great commands! We now have /ptime! PTime, Player Time, changes the time for you, the player, on your client instead of having to ask for it to be day or night. Correct usage of this command is, /ptime day/night or you could use specific digits. Essentials also brings TPA. TPA allows you to send a request to the person you desire to teleport to. /tpa [playername] sends the request and the other player must accept to be able to successfully teleport to them. You may also change your game with /gamemode or /gm, in case you would like to test something or simply walk.

The ranks in the server are as follows:
Veteran
Op
SupOP
+Trustee
+Trustess
#Owner

All of these ranks are assigned. Just keep playing and having fun and you'll hopefully find yourself making your way up in the world!

If you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns you are free to contact Ninjacat, freewill645 or any trustees. Or you could simply post it here: CMP Questions and Suggestions

The dynmap for the server can be found here.
The server address is: cmp.fcraft.net

Don't forget to read our rules here!
This will help us guarantee a great playing experience for all players in the community.

Hope to see you on the server building!
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.."
~ Edgar Allan Poe

Ninjacat101
Trustee

Re: CMP Returns!

Post by Ninjacat101 »

Anybody struggling to connect using cmp.fcraft.net, try using mc.fcraft.net:5550.
["hip","hip"]

killer3505

Post by killer3505 »

dont use 1.7.8, it will show the server is offline, and when you try to connect it will say u need 1.7.2.

so use 1.7.2!

do it!

P.S. this is real, CMP is back, this is not a dream, alternate reality, or the past.
"Details can make the smallest builds look big" :3 -killer3505-

x_Nebula_x

Post by x_Nebula_x »

what would a person who used to be technician get as a rank? veteran?
Man: did you know that each man, in some time of their life, will live next to a pedophile?
Another Man: well I sure don't, I live next to a CHARMING pair of 8yr olds

DreamingInsane
Owner

Post by DreamingInsane »

x_Nebula_x wrote:what would a person who used to be technician get as a rank? veteran?
Correct, you'll receive veteran in the mean time. Those ranks might come back at some point in time. We don't know yet.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.."
~ Edgar Allan Poe

x_Nebula_x

Post by x_Nebula_x »

i know you said wund edit isnt updated yet but do you think it will be long before it is updated?
Man: did you know that each man, in some time of their life, will live next to a pedophile?
Another Man: well I sure don't, I live next to a CHARMING pair of 8yr olds

Cole5slaw
OP

Post by Cole5slaw »

x_Nebula_x wrote:i know you said wund edit isnt updated yet but do you think it will be long before it is updated?
Someone has to be working on it. So, unless we get a dev on it, WundEdit will never be updated.