You remember that one time...[Update: 2-25-15]

Want to show off your Build, Video or Fanart from the CMP server? Here's the right place to do it!
StainlessBlood
Trustee

You remember that one time...[Update: 2-25-15]

Post by StainlessBlood »

When i was building this on FreeBuild:
512x512
Well here it is on CMP at twice the size:
1024x1024
Update: 2-25-15
Added the small, I'm just gonna call them platform supports for lack of a better description, on each of the sides of the center piece. Also added the center platform with a slightly raised center portion as well as the hexagonal hole in the center where the main tower will be.

Also currently working on the underside of the platforms at the moment so can't really see much there. Even though the city is also a space ship, by use of its star-drive, due to the limited height and how tall some of these buildings will probably be, there most likely won't be any "underside" detailing for the star-drive.

Snave2
#J

Re: You remember that one time....

Post by Snave2 »

That's HUGE, but what is it?
You look around on Middle-Earth
as if she for no purpose bore you,
as if you were her first-born birth,
and none had lived before you.

StainlessBlood
Trustee

Re: You remember that one time....

Post by StainlessBlood »

Snave2 wrote:That's HUGE, but what is it?
Atlantis, as seen in the TV series Stargate Atlantis, as best as I can do with what I have and am limited to.

Here's a picture of the "version" I'm attempting to recreate.
A few versions of it used in the series but I liked this one probably the most. Also I only have the platforms at sea level "mostly done" so far, which makes me tired just thinking about what's left :|