Tekkit map wipe

Free forum for chat related to the tekkit server not falling into other categories.

Wipe?

Yes
43%
No
57%

Total votes: 21

Ollieboy
Trustee

Re: Tekkit map wipe

Post by Ollieboy »

Okay Stainless I think I did what you said without even looking at it :P Either way the core of the problem was Condensers and Collectors but they are killed now.

I also re-enabled volcanoes because they were disabled by default. Be warned, they all look ugly, which is why they were disabled, but at least bassalt, right?

Also those stones, I don't think I ended up killing some of them off but if they become a problem we now have a plugin that can get rid of them quickly.
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie

Intertoothh
Trustee

Post by Intertoothh »

Ollieboy wrote:Also those stones.
Recyle?
McLaughlinKid wrote:You put roar on everything don't you?

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

Okay I have set up a new map. There is no awesome spawn just yet, however just radiate out from the zone (which is still there) and we will fix it up later.

If you would like a select few items transferred (i.e. a set of armour and some tools, not a stack of diamond blocks or any of the new banned items) the speak to rwojy, SanjarKhan or myself when available over the next few days.

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

Oops sorry guys I fucked up the blacklist plugin and seemed to blacklist every custom block or item. I will fix this asap but I am currently in class.

AlPatrick

Post by AlPatrick »

Arkaunis wrote:Considering the fact that several groups bum rushed them, I don't think they'll be too hurt from starting over.

Since I saw that people had several advanced machines and MV
solar kits VERY shortly after the opening of the map, I don't see why they should be that upset over having to start from scratch.

The major disadvantage that was expressed was that you have people like Khan and Hit who made large terrain adjustments to design a home (giant ass hole)
It is still big problem.. People have invested lot in there homes and they don't want these changes now..It is holding society backward.

Element_Equinox
Trustee

Post by Element_Equinox »

Word of advice; you may wanna check the date on when these threads were active. We don't even have a tekkit server up anymore, much less one that needs a map wipe ;)
Ollieboy: I can fully understand the want for epeen so whatever.