Save MineCraft Classic!

Free forum for everything around the classic server not falling under other categories.
LeChosenOne

Save MineCraft Classic!

Post by LeChosenOne »

I'll make this short.

So basically, I'm sure you guys have noticed that classic is dying. A large reason for this was the removal of the link to minecraft classic on the homepage. A petition was set up to put the link back. Remember, without this link, there will be pretty much 0 new guests on any server. Without the link, the classic community will die in a month or so.

If you don't have a twitter account, go make one. (It takes like 3 minutes.)
Here is the link to the petition: http://twitition.com/p66zh
Feel free to spam @mollstam about putting the link back.
Remember, in doing this, mojang has effectively destroyed around 200 classic communities.

Link to Petition: http://twitition.com/p66zh
Mollstam (mojang web developer) twitter: @mollstam
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Element_Equinox
Trustee

Re: Save MineCraft Classic!

Post by Element_Equinox »

LeChosenOne wrote:Without the link, the classic community will die in a month or so.
I seem to remember saying this exactly a year ago when the link was first taken off the home page.
Ollieboy: I can fully understand the want for epeen so whatever.

LeChosenOne

Re: Save MineCraft Classic!

Post by LeChosenOne »

Element_Equinox wrote:
LeChosenOne wrote:Without the link, the classic community will die in a month or so.
I seem to remember saying this exactly a year ago when the link was first taken off the home page.
Yeah, but notice how enough arguing and reasoning with the Mojang team put the link back, and the Classic community did not die. However, if the link doesn't go back, I give us about a month.
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.