Demotion Appeal by Kiakirbsee

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
kiakirbsee

Demotion Appeal by Kiakirbsee

Post by kiakirbsee »

Recently I was demoted by a fellow minecrafter and fCraft OP, cdferg. I can understand why he did this, but I don't really think it was that necessary. I was showing my friend (also a Minecrafter) my new abilities as a builder. I showed him the sphere cuboid and the way it could be useful, and found myself frozen. My friend then click Command+Q on my Mac to make me quit, saying that this would make me not get banned while I was trying to talk to cdferg. I logged back in to talk about it, and cdferg had demoted me to a guest. I understand that I probably should have shown this to my friend in /j school, but I hadn't thought of it at the time. I am really sorry, and hope that my appeal with go through.

Also, I thought before a demotion I would have gotten kicked first, but that never happy. I'm truly sorry and only wish to build things with more ease, so please accept my appeal! I promise never to build on /j main again without permission or being asked the help of a guest. Thank you for providing this server for me, I think it really is the best out there.

[Demotion Appeal] - Kiakirbsee

When: 27/5/2011
Who: cdferg
Reason Given: not listening
Because I'm really sorry and just want to have a good time on your server. I would never do anything to cause trouble intentionally.
Last edited by kiakirbsee on May 28th, 2011, 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ollieboy
Trustee

Re: Demotion Appeal by Kiakirbsee

Post by Ollieboy »

Please adjust your appeal to match the criteria;

http://forum.fcraft.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie

kiakirbsee

Post by kiakirbsee »

Ollieboy wrote:Please adjust your appeal to match the criteria;

http://forum.fcraft.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12
Sorry. I didn't see that... I updated my message.
Hi.

cdferg
Trustee

Post by cdferg »

Kia, first of all, know that I could have demoted sever times before I did. I was watching you, and on multiple accounts, saw you make large cuboids (in builder wolrds and main) and then immediately /undo them. I froze you a couple of times, asking you not to build large cuboids on main, and to ONLY test them on School. It shouldn't take me several times to get you to liten to me. When I finally demoted you, it was when you build a sphere that griefed part of a build.
kiakirbsee wrote:Also, I thought before a demotion I would have gotten kicked first, but that never happy
As a builder, you should have known the rules, and should have known that I don't have to warn you for cuboid spam/grief, and especially not kick you for it.

Now, I am willing to accept your appeal on the following grounds:
- Do not build large builds on main.
- Do not abuse commands.
- Test your commands on School

I don't want to have to babysit you. I hope you respect the opportunity you are being given, again. Appeal: Accepted

Any future breaking of rules will result in a ban.
doberman411: I now know that I feel a bit of relief every time the landing gear of my plane lifts off of the runway knowing that I'm one step closer to freedom.

kiakirbsee

Post by kiakirbsee »

Thanks I won't dissapoint!
Hi.