READ BEFORE POSTING OR FACE DELETION

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
Hafnium
Owner

READ BEFORE POSTING OR FACE DELETION

Post by Hafnium »

This forum is for ban, kick, or demotion appeals

We offer a ban/kick/demotion forum so that people who should not be banned/kicked/demoted can get the action reversed. If you were banned or demoted for a valid reason, you better have a very good reason why we should unban you and if you were kicked for a valid reason, don't bother appealing it.

If your post does not follow the templates outlined below an admin may toss you a post asking you to update your appeal if they're feeling nice, but otherwise, it will be ignored.

When using the templates, replace the stuff in { ... } with whatever applies to your situation.

PLEASE NOTE: A common reason for appeals relates to siblings griefing via your account. This will result in immediate locking of your appeal. Please see On Player Accountability for a reference.

Ban/Kick/Demotion Appeals:

Subject:

Code: Select all

[{type} Appeal] - {Your Username}
Template:

Code: Select all

When: {The date of the ban/kick/demote (dd/mm/yy)}
Who: {The admin that ban/kicked/demoted you}
Reason Given: {What was the ban/kick/demotion reason GIVEN (This will appear as you are kicked from the server, or under your /info for a demotion.)}

{Why we should unban/unkick/repromote you}
Example:
[Kick Appeal] - Hafnium

When: 23/05/2011
Who: Ollieboy
Reason Given: Speed Griefing

I was griefing my own structure. I was trying to make it look damaged because I was going to make a bomber overhead with cool explosions made out of lava and stuff.
Last edited by Ollieboy on December 28th, 2012, 11:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Moved the Applications section
The first law of thermodynamics states that you don't discuss thermodynamics.