Demotion Appeal - kiakirbsee

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
kiakirbsee

Demotion Appeal - kiakirbsee

Post by kiakirbsee »

When: 9:45ish PM EST-5 may 31st, . 2:45 GMT +1 June 1st
Who: cdferg
Reason Given: cuboid abuse

My friend was playing minecraft in a guest server because my world was being glitchy. He claims that a giant grass sphere appeared infront of him while he was walking around. he tried to poke one of the blocks, couldnt (because i had left /p on) and then walked the other way. cdferg froze him and later demoted him before i could get to the computer. The logs say that this occured at 1:50, and an admin told me the logs are in GMT +1 time, so that could in no means have been right, and I probably did earlier while building. After trying to reason I was also then kicked also. Not to mention someone who was hidden was also making blocks near me, which i'd assume was trying to make it look like i was the one to blame for the sphere. ALSO the logs said it was an ellipsoid, which is not a sphere.
Hi.

DreamingInsane
Owner

Re: Demotion Appeal - kiakirbsee

Post by DreamingInsane »

01:50:50 > kiakirbsee drew an ellipsoid containing 1614 blocks of type Grass (on world main)

Not the first time you have appealed.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.."
~ Edgar Allan Poe

JuncoPartner

Post by JuncoPartner »

Oh and spheres show up as ellipsoids in the log :chicken:
I HAVE FALLEN INTO A GIANT HOLE -guest

kiakirbsee

Post by kiakirbsee »

Then what about the time thing...? in
Hi.

DreamingInsane
Owner

Post by DreamingInsane »

The time doesn't matter. It matters that you are denying that you or someone else did a sphere on your account.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.."
~ Edgar Allan Poe

Aleries
Trustee

Post by Aleries »

Kia, do you use macro's and hotkey bindings by chance?
I'll go where ever my mind takes me.

kiakirbsee

Post by kiakirbsee »

Then what about the time thing...? Even if it was GMT +/- 0, it wouldve been 3. At GMT +1, it would've been 4. Explanation? I didn't do a thing. Seriously, if I donated to this server I assuredly wouldn't be trying to harm it.
Hi.

kiakirbsee

Post by kiakirbsee »

Aleries wrote:Kia, do you use macro's and hotkey bindings by chance?
No.
Hi.

Hafnium
Owner

Post by Hafnium »

Yes, that entry appears in the logs at that time. Can you explain how that may have happened? For academic purposes?
The first law of thermodynamics states that you don't discuss thermodynamics.

kiakirbsee

Post by kiakirbsee »

DreamingInsane wrote:The time doesn't matter. It matters that you are denying that you or someone else did a sphere on your account.
The time is just proof that the log was not a liable way of accusing me.

The hidden person also worries me, because I feel I am being framed by someone else who did this, and conveniently I was there at the scene.
Hi.

kiakirbsee

Post by kiakirbsee »

Yes, that entry appears in the logs at that time. Can you explain how that may have happened? For academic purposes? What do you mean? In GMT +1 right now, it'sprobably around 4:30. That log is showing something from like 3 hours ago.
Hi.

lucky_pierre
SupOP

Post by lucky_pierre »

Alright, I've got a bit of a story to tell.

I logged in on a guest account (arab_strap), unbeknown OP's that were online, to the to see if I could get builder today.
I joined guest and built the word SATAN with a large Santa statue in front of it (do not ask why).
As I was building, kiakirbsee came along and built a penis on the statue, wrote "GOD" in front of it,
and added "is gay" to the word satan. I told the OP's, and xKoreanx watched him for a bit.
After I cleared out his grief, he returned and wrote "is hot" next to the satan, and each time I cleared it he pasted it back.

cdferg then warned him and he left, eventually getting himself demoted for the /sphere (during which I was spectating him, and I can confirm along with the logs that he did it).
piss 2017

kiakirbsee

Post by kiakirbsee »

lucky_pierre wrote:Alright, I've got a bit of a story to tell.

I logged in on a guest account (arab_strap), unbeknown OP's that were online, to the to see if I could get builder today.
I joined guest and built the word SATAN with a large Santa statue in front of it (do not ask why).
As I was building, kiakirbsee came along and built a penis on the statue, wrote "GOD" in front of it,
and added "is gay" to the word satan. I told the OP's, and xKoreanx watched him for a bit.
After I cleared out his grief, he returned and wrote "is hot" next to the satan, and each time I cleared it he pasted it back.

cdferg then warned him and he left, eventually getting himself demoted for a /sphere (I was spectating when he did this, and I can confirm along with the logs that he did it).
I did not write "is gay", I wrote "is hot" actually, and then after i wrote "is sexy". Anyways I was planning on deleting it soon. Also, this is not the reason I was demoted, it was for the accused sphere being drawn. And as I said before, 'academically' the logs are incorrect.
Last edited by kiakirbsee on June 1st, 2011, 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi.

DreamingInsane
Owner

Post by DreamingInsane »

Logs don't lie mate. I think you're incorrect.
~ Edgar Allan Poe

lucky_pierre
SupOP

Post by lucky_pierre »

lucky_pierre wrote:Alright, I've got a bit of a story to tell.

and added "is hot" to the word satan. I asked him to stop, told the OP's, and xKoreanx watched him for a bit.
After I cleared out his grief, he returned and wrote "is sexy" next to the satan, and each time I cleared it he pasted it back.

cdferg then warned him and he left, eventually getting himself demoted for the /sphere (during which I was spectating him, and I can confirm along with the logs that he did it).
There, fixed.
piss 2017

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

Denied.
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie

Hafnium
Owner

Post by Hafnium »

For the record, the logs are in GMT, not GMT+1. The time in the logs matches when you are accused of having griefed. It also says that the draw command originated from your account, something that can't be spoofed. Fighting the truth like this is not helping your future here.
The first law of thermodynamics states that you don't discuss thermodynamics.