Demotion Appeal - kiakirbsee

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
kiakirbsee

Demotion Appeal - kiakirbsee

Post by kiakirbsee »

When: 1:50 AM GMT ±0, June 1st
Who: cdferg (an OP then, a SupOP now (Congrats by the way))
Reason Given: Cuboid Abuse

Here is my previous appeal. I am just updating this with new information I have discovered in a last stand to get my rank back. http://forum.fcraft.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=169/

As said earlier, my friend was on my account the time that the offense had occurred. Before I allowed him onto my account I insisted that he will NOT use any of the commands that he later did. He had claimed that he didn't do it, and I (for obvious reasons) believed his story and defended it. The day after I found out that my so-called friend had lied to me, and as a quote he said "Yep it was so hilarious, you got so mad." For defending him I am sorry and really do want to help this server. If it will be possible, I will continue to donate monthly and help you guys to make the server better. Please do accept my appeal, and again I am truly sorry. If there is anything I can do to help, just ask. Thanks in advance, even if this is not accepted.

-kiakirbsee
Hi.

Sanjar Khan
Trustee

Re: Demotion Appeal - kiakirbsee

Post by Sanjar Khan »

You are responsible for your account. If you don't stop making appeals your forum account may be removed. If you do stop making appeals and just play the game and contribute to our server you may be reinstated in the future.

Denied.
Ferrisbuler2: i will stay but i might not post cus of ollieboy

Sennec
SupOP

Post by Sennec »

Totally agree with Sanjar
Dogs fucked the Pope, no fault of mine.

cdferg
Trustee

Post by cdferg »

d-nied. Don't post another appeal.
doberman411: I now know that I feel a bit of relief every time the landing gear of my plane lifts off of the runway knowing that I'm one step closer to freedom.