[Demoted]- _mattreek_

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
mattreek

[Demoted]- _mattreek_

Post by mattreek »

When: 05/04/12
Who:Ninjacat101
Reason:building a penis

you guys should rank me up beacause i was showing my friends how to build a penis/ but i wanted to delete it immediately but Ninjacat101 was faster and he demote me, i was complaining but nothing, thank you in advance! :(

mattreek

Re: [Demoted]- _mattreek_

Post by mattreek »

And, I apologize to all you guys i was a jerk!

Ninjacat101
Trustee

Post by Ninjacat101 »

mattreek wrote:but i wanted to delete it immediately but Ninjacat101 was faster and he demote me, i was complaining but nothing
Could you clarify what you mean? from what I can see you were offline at the time of demotion and in fact, 3 hours prior to it.
["hip","hip"]

mattreek

Post by mattreek »

You really wanna whole story. OK
My friends have come at my place and we played a little cod, and then we wanted to go do something on minecraft. Then I drew a penis and we all laughed (LOL). Then we went out and then I remembered that I had done something terrible because of what I could be banned. I runned home and I wanted to delete it but i was too late.

Again I apologize to all you guys and girls, and admins too!

Sorry for my bad english! :(

Ninjacat101
Trustee

Post by Ninjacat101 »

Although building a penis isn't a major offence it's still in the rules, so next time you join I would like you to read over /rules. I will accept this appeal and re-promote you when I'm next on.
["hip","hip"]

mattreek

Post by mattreek »

oh thank you veryvery much I promise not to repeat that again . Jeej you make my day happyer lol .. :D :D :D :D :happycreeper: :happycreeper: :happycreeper: