[Ban Appeal] - Evutude

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
Evutude

[Ban Appeal] - Evutude

Post by Evutude »

When:9/06/2012
Who: xN8Gx
Reason Given: Manipulative Lying and Trolling

I'm confused. I leave to go on vacation for a couple of days and I come back to my account being banned. I was thinking that I haven't been on so how have I been banned. Only way I can think is me and a friend of mine share an account. But I don't know why he would do anything like that. Please get back to me as soon as you can. Thanks!

xN8Gx

Re: [Ban Appeal] - Evutude

Post by xN8Gx »

You spammed a giant ellipsoid on main, which warranted us to freeze and warn you about draw commands on main. When we tried to communicate with you, you at first claimed that you were showing off for the guests. Then you turned around, claimed you were Evutude's brother, then turned around YET AGAIN and claimed you were autistic. At that point, you were demoted. Not 5 minutes after you were demoted, you ONCE AGAIN had a new claim, where you tried to gain sympathy with us by saying your mother was dying, at which point I banned you.

Now, you managed to come onto the server again as another account (perit36). We have logs that say you are him. So yeah, you clearly won't stop lying. Appeal denied.
[12:43] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You are the sexiest chick ever.
[12:44] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You so sexy. I wanna touch and stroke your luscious beautifull hair like it was my own and hear you purr.

Evutude

Post by Evutude »

Because my brother is autistic............Maybe you can't know because its over a computer. He has been in special ed for 8 years and is currently home schooled. His IQ is about 70 and he barely passes his classes. I'm sorry if you find that hard to believe, but that is not my problem. Hope you reconsider but that perit account was his and not mine. I was on it for about 8 minutes trying to figure things out. Like I said I hope you reconsider in my opinion mis-understood ban, but please get back to me.

Kevinsweijen
SupOP

Post by Kevinsweijen »

Relevant logs:
12:00:41 > perit36: Evutude is me

Also, autism is not an excuse to troll around and about, I'm autistic myself and do not use it as an excuse for my failures, as it is not.
3 stages of sex life in a person's lifetime: Tri-weekly, try weekly, try weakly

<PyroPyro> afk touching my self while looking at the monies

Evutude

Post by Evutude »

I admit that I was on there trying to figure it out. And yes when you are mentally retarded, autistic, I think that gives you a bit more leniency on that matter. Also little late but ADHD does deal with it a bit to. Hyperactivity with autism and mental retardation......hmmm no wonder he acts out when getting cursed at.

xN8Gx

Post by xN8Gx »

Evutude, perit, whatever, I want you to understand something; we are not a daycare. We treat every player equally until they break our rules or act out of line. You broke our rules several times, regardless of any pre-existing condition. Just to let you know, we have autistic staff members, and they show more maturity than either of your accounts, so you do not get to use it as an excuse.

Now then, please leave quietly and go find another server. If you continue trying to debate your ban after it's been denied, you will be banned from our forums as well.

Someone, lock these threads.
[12:43] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You are the sexiest chick ever.
[12:44] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You so sexy. I wanna touch and stroke your luscious beautifull hair like it was my own and hear you purr.

Evutude

Post by Evutude »

Ok I agree with you there, but even though it is a mature place, I have seen you treat other players at points like crap. Being "mature" does not give you the excuse to do that. I am no longer going on about the ban, I am going on about the way everyone is treated. Like gabrian earlier. I saw countless people calling him stupid and using language. You know this is not mature, and even though it is mature, there are still children around, being mad at someone over the internet and cursing at someone you do not quite know, is wrong. I do not know if you are Christian or not, but if you are you might want to review your morals. Even if you aren't you still might want to do that.

Intertoothh
Trustee

Post by Intertoothh »

Denied and locked.
McLaughlinKid wrote:You put roar on everything don't you?

Smokeybacon
Trustee

Post by Smokeybacon »

Locking before this goes out of control.

Both accounts remain banned. Evutude knew of our ban evasion policy and blatantly broke the rules, and lied to staff.
[02:27] <+FCB2> MainTrain97: my dad is an arkansas goveren
[02:27] <+FCB2> MainTrain97: and iwe are suing skittles
[02:29] <+FCB2> MainTrain97: and we may file a lawsuit against fcraft