been demoted unfairly

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
superblackie13

been demoted unfairly

Post by superblackie13 »

tonight demote 27/06/12
Sukker Sukker
demoted because apparent griefing
i was digging tunnels to my other house to connect them together

Spazzbunny
SupOP

Re: been demoted unfairly

Post by Spazzbunny »

No need to keep making topic's just wait to you get a reply on it, and wait
sukinorules: Whoa, Pemalite, how smashed are you? D: be careful about hang overs!
+Pemalite: hang ovets pffft
+Pemalite: Im australian
+Pemalite: just half way between sobver and shit faed
#Allie: Closer to "shit faed"

SukkerSukker
SupOP

Post by SukkerSukker »

Please edit your post so it looks exactly like this. Just fill out the {..} with the correct info.

When: {The date of the ban/kick/demote (dd/mm/yy)}
Who: {The admin that ban/kicked/demoted you}
Reason Given: {What was the ban/kick/demotion reason GIVEN (This will appear as you are kicked from the server, or under your /info for a demotion.)}

{Why we should unban/unkick/repromote you}[/b]

It is the reason i gave you for the demotion, not your own explanation. See it by typing '/info' in the game. And also there are no reason why we should repromote you.

- Don't start a new thread, just reply on this one :)

superblackie13

Post by superblackie13 »

When: {demote (27/06/12)}
Who: {sukker sukker demoted me}
Reason Given: {randomly spam with draw commands on builder 150}

{Why you should repromote me [because i was building tunnels to my other houses to connect them together, and i was practising commands]

superblackie13

Post by superblackie13 »

why you should re-promote me{because this was the first time we were promoted and we didn't relise that we would get demoted for randomly spaming with draw build commands, we were just connecting houses and building houses with build commands please promote both supers thankyou

SukkerSukker
SupOP

Post by SukkerSukker »

First of all.
If you ever need to practice any draw command then do it on school. That's what it's for.

And with the spam. To me it is common sense that you can't just spam the world with commands and/or just by placing blocks randomly. I even found a smaller draw with no point, which you griefed yourself. And the holes and tunnels you did was certainly not all to connect your builds.

Now because the sun is shining here and i want to trust you, i am willing to repromote you. It seems like you really want to stay on this server and that's just great. But i want you to type '/rules' & '/rules builder' and read them well. If you break anymore rules, you will get demoted again and/or banned from the server. Use your common sense. Appreciate that i give you this chance and from now on use your rank with more responsibility.

APPEAL ACCEPTED

- Superbuddha13 will have to appeal himself. You can't just appeal for both of you.