I got banned...

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
hannahm123

I got banned...

Post by hannahm123 »

When: 5d/21hrs ago
Who: scootabyte
Reason Given: griefing after being warned

why should i get unbanned
ok i have a 3yr old bro that loves to mess around with my stuff and i guess he was messing around with my minecraft account and got me banned on here. is there any way i can get unbanned cause my brother cant read if he got warned. So is there any way i can get unbanned
Last edited by hannahm123 on June 28th, 2012, 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SukkerSukker
SupOP

Re: I got banned...

Post by SukkerSukker »

Please edit your appeal, so it fits the template below:

When: {The date of the ban/kick/demote (dd/mm/yy)}
Who: {The admin that ban/kicked/demoted you}
Reason Given: {What was the ban/kick/demotion reason GIVEN (This will appear as you are kicked from the server, or under your /info for a demotion.)}

{Why we should unban/unkick/repromote you}

- Sukkersukker :)

Intertoothh
Trustee

Post by Intertoothh »

Player Accountability
You are accountable for your account's actions. If someone else has access to your account, even accidental access, and uses it to break server rules, we will still take action against your account. If, for instance, a male sibling of yours uses you account to grief our server, you will still be held accountable for that grief.

If people that you do not trust have access to the computer you use to play, we suggest disabling the "remember my password" option on your WoM client and internet browser.
McLaughlinKid wrote:You put roar on everything don't you?

hannahm123

Post by hannahm123 »

hannahm123 wrote:When: 5d/21hrs ago
Who: scootabyte
Reason Given: griefing after being warned

why should i get unbanned
ok i have a 3yr old bro that loves to mess around with my stuff and i guess he was messing around with my minecraft account and got me banned on here. my brother cant read if he got warned. So is there any way i can get unbanned

fragmer
fCraft Developer

Post by fragmer »

You are responsible for your account. Assuming your excuse is true, you still shouldn't have let a 3-year-olds play unsupervised. Or at all, really. Appeal denied.

hannahm123

Post by hannahm123 »

i was a sleep my mom and dad were watching TV i didn't know until 3 days later after i got banned. I logged off minecraft and i have Google chrome so sometimes its doesn't log off all the way its not my fault he was on there. it was 2 in the morning and he stays up like til 4 sometimes. so its relly not my fault. if u dont unban me i understand. its just fcraft is my fav server and i like building there
if u to builder149 u can see the hotel and a water/lava fall and across the hotel is a see threw building that says hotel on it i built all of that (my cuz helped me build some parts of the hotel) u think im not worth being unbanned thats ok

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

Sorry mate, you've been denied.

Time to find another server. There are plenty out there.
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie