Ban Appeal-TheTwinkieLord

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
TheTwinkieLord

Ban Appeal-TheTwinkieLord

Post by TheTwinkieLord »

7/13/12

Ninjacat banned me

Today i was banned because it said that i was flying,i only fly on my own server and i use zombes mod pack for that and to fly i use the f button. i move around useing the W A S D controls and f is right next to the letter d so when im moveing if i accidently press f im auto kick for that, so when me and my friend Godoftwinkies kills Anal blazer he tryed to get me banned by convincing one of the admins that i was a hacker and i flew over to him to reach him but me and godoftwinkies used bows and swords to kill him and we were in the water so we were all slow. so i went onto land and jumped in the water and killed him with my sword and i guess he was pretty mad about that so he tryed to get me banned for that,then i did and i didnt even have time to explain to the admin about the whole f key situation so i would like to become unbanned so i can explain this story to the admin that banned me because i didnt do anything wrong and i DEFINALTY dont think i should be banned for what i did, i only keep zombes mod pack on because i dont want to keep delteing it and refresh the minecraft thing cause i switch threw servers constently if i want to play with different friends so thats why i had it on that server,i just want to let the staff know im not a cheater,i would never do that on someone elses server unless i was aloud or i was being stupid,so i hope the admin that banned me reads this and unbans me so i can continue playing minecraft on that server thx guys.

I think you guys should unban me because i didnt even mean to fly and it was a mistake i promise you guys that i would never hack or use mods on your server i am there to have fun with my friends nothing less,and i am takeing off that fly thingy for your server i promise if i do anything again like this that causes trouble you can ban me i dont mean to cause any problems,like i said im just here to play mc and have fun-TheTwinkieLord
Last edited by TheTwinkieLord on July 14th, 2012, 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ninjacat101
Trustee

Re: im banned-TheTwinkieLord

Post by Ninjacat101 »

Edit your appeal using this template: http://forum.fcraft.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12
["hip","hip"]

Ninjacat101
Trustee

Re: Ban Appeal-TheTwinkieLord

Post by Ninjacat101 »

This was the first time you got kicked for flying;
Show
You acted as you did not fly at all and had no idea what caused it. Now you are telling us you are using a modded client but not meaning to fly as the keys are right next to each other. You also use 'zombes mod pack' which as seen HERE lets you change the keys to toggle fly, so that is not an excuse. Modified clients that allow for unfair advantaged such as flying are not allowed on our server and you got automatically kicked for flying 8 times from what I see and still carried on.

Appeal denied.
["hip","hip"]

TheTwinkieLord

Re: Ban Appeal-TheTwinkieLord

Post by TheTwinkieLord »

Ninjacat101 wrote:This was the first time you got kicked for flying;
Show
You acted as you did not fly at all and had no idea what caused it. Now you are telling us you are using a modded client but not meaning to fly as the keys are right next to each other. You also use 'zombes mod pack' which as seen HERE lets you change the keys to toggle fly, so that is not an excuse. Modified clients that allow for unfair advantaged such as flying are not allowed on our server and you got automatically kicked for flying 8 times from what I see and still carried on.

Appeal denied.
Ninja cat at first i didnt even know why i was being kicked then i remembed that i had that zombes fly thing on and i didnt even mean to i have gotten rid of the zombes mod pack and i really want another chance to prove that i am not a cheater can u plz forgive me dude