Well I got ban for a unfair reason.

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
Texangirlygirly

Well I got ban for a unfair reason.

Post by Texangirlygirly »

My name is Texangirlygirly, Iv been on your server while my home server has been down.

It said I was ban for greifing,spliefing and WoM.

I never got a warn, which everyone else did, and even after their warn they all just got kicked, First off I do not greif, I hate it when people destroy my builds, so I would never destroy theirs. Never, its not my personality to do that anyway. I spliefed 2 people, because he was destroying someones build. All the Ops/mods are pretty slow with 64 people on(understandable), and probably half of them greifing, I simply splifed them, so they would stop greifing. I was helping out someone by doing so .

Also , the whole WoM thing. Never once did I see a rule about no WoM. WoM should be allowed. Or I should have been told. Not right to ban for WoM , its a preference for some people.

I feel I should be unbanned. I never got a warn, nor a kick. Just a flat out ban. If i was doing massive griefing ( which I was't) then I would say ban me. But, I feel I should have had a warn with the WoM and a op+ should have to me simply to stop , which it was only 2 people, who were greifing this guys build. ( It was a good build only reason I did it.;)

I made a long ban appeal , just to show how serious I am . I am a really really good builder, You can ask Grv(gvr?)343. She/he has seen my builds and knows me .

Thank you for your time.

~Texangirlygirly

Kevinsweijen
SupOP

Re: Well I got ban for a unfair reason.

Post by Kevinsweijen »

Can you please use the template shown in http://is.gd/appealtemp ?
Also, using WoM to break any of our rules is an instantban, that's why you didn't get warnings.
Thirdly, we can undo all damage that's done, you can just wait :3
3 stages of sex life in a person's lifetime: Tri-weekly, try weekly, try weakly

<PyroPyro> afk touching my self while looking at the monies

Texangirlygirly

Lol i gave all the info from that in the above, but ... allright.

name(texangirlygirly)

who ban you , erhum someone with the name H.

reason : greifing splifing and WoM.

well, shouldn't there be something through the server stating no WoM then? Thats a lil unfair.. I mean , If I would have know I would have turned it off. I know you guys can undo all the damage, but when will it get done? Not sure;) There was like 2 ops on, and a ton of greifing guest. So naturally I took matters into my own hands(Ima mod on a server so its what I do )

Allie

Post by Allie »

To clarify, we don't have a rule against USING WoM. In fact, it's encouraged. However, using WoM in order to grief more easily is highly against the rules, and we usually will ban instantly for that, as it can be very harmful.
<CMB> KingCrab72: Some mixture and contrast would be nice tbh Ollie
<Ollieboy> Some mixture and contrast of your face on my penis would also be nice

Texangirlygirly

Oh well, I didn't know that, May I be unban? Like I said previously, It was infact for a good reason. helping out.

hung_dong
OP

Post by hung_dong »

I banned you because I found you griefing and spleefing while using WOM.

As the others have said, wom is not against the rules to use, but you were using it whilst breaking the rules, ergo instant ban. Griefing a griefer is still grief, and that is not allowed.

I am glad you made an appeal, because you had a nice build in the Guest world. The guest world is a much better place to build because there is less traffic.

Appeal accepted.

You're unbanned.