[Ban Appeal] - xBlazeTECH

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
xBlazeTECH

[Ban Appeal] - xBlazeTECH

Post by xBlazeTECH »

When: Unknown, a couple of days ago.
Who: IDK, i think it was an auto ban (EDIT: I think it may have been the console)
Reason Given: Using Hacks
Why I should be unbanned:
I believe I was banned for using nodus. I WAS in fact using nodus but I was using it as a check to see if the nocheat plugin was working on my server. I had connected to my server to see that xray still worked on my server so I made some adjustments to the config on console. I restarted the server which brought me back to the title screen on minecraft. While I was waiting for my server to restart I joined fcraft and just was walking around. I forgot that i was using nodus and only remembered when the server kickbanned me. This was devastating for me because I really enjoy playing on fcraft because my friends are on their. I just want to add in that I was NOT using that client to grief, I was using it to test my server. I HATE griefers and hackers, especially hackers that grief. I understand WHY people using nodus for evil should be banned. I am truly sorry for this and I hope there is at least one staff member who will accept my apology, and maybe even accept my appeal. I am sorry for all of the havoc and chaos I have caused on fcraft and plan to make it up to the server. Thank you, and if I do not get unbanned, I hope you all have fun minecrafting.

Allie

Re: [Ban Appeal] - xBlazeTECH

Post by Allie »

I've been instructed to take this one, since we're unsure who banned you and I dealt with you most recently. I have not met you until yesterday, and during our conversation you left out quite a few key details that led to Liamraystanley's ban. After seeing full chat logs of what happened yesterday, I am inclined not to trust you. I feel like I've been manipulated, to be honest. After this whole dilemma, you're suddenly coming out of nowhere and trying to regain access to our server -- it seems very suspicious to me. Whether or not he was right in what he did, I am going to trust the person who has been with us longer and was able to back up his story. Sorry.

:red:
<CMB> KingCrab72: Some mixture and contrast would be nice tbh Ollie
<Ollieboy> Some mixture and contrast of your face on my penis would also be nice