depromotion

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
bee123bee123

depromotion

Post by bee123bee123 »

i was depromoted by nuc waffle and when i was promoted to vet by crimson i kicked trep becuse crimson had'nt given me the rules and terms of vet so i didnt know i am not allowed to kick higher ranks than me so i wold please like to be promoted to builder at least becuse i was depromoted to (GUEST) so builder i can't kick or ban so i think if i was very good and got trusted agin in a (VERY) long time i might just be able to get vet but if ollieboy and ops and trustees (ect) say i will not i will agree with that so please think about this

:angryskeleton: :angryzombie: :creeper: :( :( :( :( :(

FreeBro
Trustee

Re: depromotion

Post by FreeBro »

please edit ur appeal to the correct template

found here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12
Show
ollieboy: everyone here is a shrimpy nerd, you can take us.

[23:13] <SMB> nuclearwaffle121 I just swam across the entire ocean
[23:13] <SMB> nuclearwaffle121 drowned
[23:13] <SMB> nuclearwaffle121 WELP

Lim-Dul
The Necromancer

Post by Lim-Dul »

And use some punctuation for crying out loud! This stream of consciousness post gave me eye-cancer.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
War does not determine who is right - only who is left. - Bertrand Russell

boblol0909
SupOP

Post by boblol0909 »

bee123bee123 wrote:i was depromoted by nuc waffle and when i was promoted to vet by crimson i kicked trep becuse crimson had'nt given me the rules and terms of vet so i didnt know i am not allowed to kick higher ranks than me
Not only should it be common sense not to kick a higher rank, but also why would you kick him for "being a show off." Secondly, you're lying because a couple days before you were demoted you kicked someone while I was talking to them for griefing, even though they hadn't griefed. When you did, I or someone else explained to you not to kick when higher ranks were on.

nuclearwaffle121
SupOP

Post by nuclearwaffle121 »

freewill wrote:please edit ur appeal to the correct template

found here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12
Show
Anyway, I agree with everything boblol said. Plus, leaving right when you know you're in trouble does not help (in fact, it hurt you even more). Until you show you're mature enough to handle any rank higher than guest, your appeal is denied.
<dxgxl16> we got strippers
<SMB> Allisss: in the butt