Demotion Appeal - - - KJSuperJ

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
KJSuperJ

Demotion Appeal - - - KJSuperJ

Post by KJSuperJ »

When: Today, 29/6/2011
Who: Shankd0g or Shankdog
Reason Given: Command Abuse

This morning it was a pretty quiet day in the main server so I was making a square building.
After my schooling session(yesterday about 3 PM EST) I had thought that only commands regarding the blocks that I couldn't use were the "Sphere" option, for obvious reasons.
So to quicken up my build I used /ch, not knowing you couldn't use /ch. After awhile shankdog got on and him an a couple others were talking about some user (I believe his user was Cartman? or cooldude? one of the two, or close) and I asked the question, "wait we can't use the other block commands as well?" and he said nope. So I replied and admitted willingly I had done that. He said something along the lines of "Probably not (or maybe even just no) because you admitted it" and I said "Thanks" and he replied "No KJ, thank YOU for asking"

That's about the whole story, and shankd0g, if I am remembering something wrong please post it. But I think I covered everything..

shankd0g

Re: Demotion Appeal - - - KJSuperJ

Post by shankd0g »

KJ.

you DID admit to doing a command and undoing it.

that's when I said you were probably off the hook for demotion since you owned up to it while we were discussing command abuse in chat. I do appreciate the honesty and admitting you made a mistake.

HOWEVER, what you DIDN'T mention were all the other commands you had done on main which I discovered later on while checking the log...

13:40:15 > KJSuperJ drew a hollow cuboid containing 494 blocks of type White (on world main)
13:40:27 > KJSuperJ drew a hollow cuboid containing 622 blocks of type White (on world main)
13:41:53 > KJSuperJ drew a hollow cuboid containing 494 blocks of type White (on world main)
13:42:12 > KJSuperJ drew a hollow cuboid containing 594 blocks of type White (on world main)
13:42:46 > KJSuperJ drew a hollow cuboid containing 1188 blocks of type White (on world main)
13:43:03 > KJSuperJ drew a hollow cuboid containing 1188 blocks of type White (on world main)
13:43:20 > KJSuperJ drew a hollow cuboid containing 1182 blocks of type White (on world main)
13:43:54 > KJSuperJ drew a hollow cuboid containing 1430 blocks of type White (on world main)
14:06:17 > KJSuperJ drew an ellipsoid containing 544 blocks of type White (on world main)
14:16:03 > KJSuperJ drew an ellipsoid containing 387 blocks of type Steel (on world main)

You see where this could be a problem? :?

Read the post on ROUTINE LOG CHECKS to better understand why you were demoted.
LINK -> http://forum.fcraft.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=435

Once you let me know you understand why you were demoted and understand that repeated offense will result in a ban, I will accept your appeal.
***** This user has left the building. *****

KJSuperJ

Post by KJSuperJ »

Hm... I think I am a bit lost, that's what I was admitting to as well.

I am not sure how I worded it.

Yeah I read that before I posted this just to be sure, thanks.

Understand now. Won't happen again. :wink:

shankd0g

Post by shankd0g »

appeal accepted.
***** This user has left the building. *****