[Demotion Appeal] - Berylite

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
Berylite

[Demotion Appeal] - Berylite

Post by Berylite »

When: 1y and 47 days ago. I don't know the actual date.
Who: Sukkersukker
Reason Given: Kick abuse.

I was building my guest build today and found out that I was demoted over a year ago. I received this account from my friend, as she doesn't play anymore and I found the username interesting. I asked her for the account details and she didn't mention any demotion or ban on any server, as it wasn't important at that moment, and I was foolish not to ask. I understand that it still happened on this account -- Berylite, and it's still my duty to get it back. And I am responsible for this as the owner of this account.

So I called the friend and she told me about it. It happened because she saw someone was griefing (running through houses and deleting blocks) and decided to kick the user. The reason she was demoted was that moderators were online and she wasn't allowed to kick at that moment, as it was not needed. That's what she told me and that's what I believe happened at this point. If anyone credible knows this isn't the case, feel free to correct me.

I am still not familiar at this point with the commands that are given out to higher ranks than guests, but right now I have read all rules and follow them, give out notices to others who aren't (such as writing in all caps, spamming, etc.) I haven't encountered any griefing so far, but when I do, I shall report it and not bother myself anymore with it, such as repair it (what is against the rules if the building's owner hasn't given me permission, and I think grief is repaired by reversing the actions of the griefer, anyway, as far as I know.)

I am willing to build something for the Builder rank. I am almost done with my guest structure, anyway.

I hope that you understand that this is not the same person, but I know am still accountable for what she had done before.

Hit-Girl
Trustee

Re: [Demotion Appeal] - Berylite

Post by Hit-Girl »

Due to how long its been, and partly because sukkersukker isn't with us anymore, i'll go ahead and accept your appeal. Anyone can un-ban you just refer them to this thread, or i'll un-ban when I get around to it.
<SMB> pen23: Hit you are so mean and pathetic and a liar and you're ugly and fat