Application for ranks format

Discuss anything that doesn't fit other categories here.
Declanchai

Application for ranks format

Post by Declanchai »

Ermm.....can anybody tell me what is the format for apply ranks .....i wanna knoe the format thx in advance :happycreeper: :happyzombie: :happyskeleton:

KingCrab

Re: Application for ranks format

Post by KingCrab »

You go on to our freebuild server and spend some time there and build a decent build. We will review your build and if we believe you've earned it, we'll give you builder. Then, the next rank up is veteran. Veteran is automatic by the server console and has secret requirements. Once you reach veteran, you can either go the path of Mason or OP.

OP- server moderator or admin who takes care of the server by dealing with griefers and the basic server maintenance. OPs are chosen by the upper staff. You don't really choose to be one. You GET chosen.

Mason- The path of the builder. You apply on the forums and if you are exceptional at building, we'll give you mason.

After that, Ops become Supops and Masons become Architects. No need to worry about those just yet. :3

There is a rank chart in these forums somewhere.
<+FCB1> 05+Pemalite: all the fcraft chicks reject me except element

13:04 + FCB2 │ +Pemalite: craaaaab
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: no
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: ill give yout the best loving ou ever ad crab

DutchKazuya

Post by DutchKazuya »

Does that mean Masons can't ever become OPs?

KingCrab

Post by KingCrab »

You can switch if you so desire. However, we have to review whether you have good enough moderation skills to make the switch. This usually isnt a problem though.
<+FCB1> 05+Pemalite: all the fcraft chicks reject me except element

13:04 + FCB2 │ +Pemalite: craaaaab
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: no
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: ill give yout the best loving ou ever ad crab

prototypedesign
SupOP

Post by prototypedesign »

KingCrab wrote:You can switch if you so desire. However, we have to review whether you have good enough moderation skills to make the switch. This usually isnt a problem though.
That said, it can be a mite difficult because Mason and Architect don't moderate, and I think they have moderation abilities disabled, but typically it's not an issue because the sort of person who builds at a Mason/Arch level tends to be pretty mature/helpful and know the rules well.

Declanchai

Post by Declanchai »

What i meant is that if i create an app for staff,.......what is the format.....that is what i meant

Shintengin

Post by Shintengin »

You don't need to make Application forms, for ranks..except for mason and architect.
There's not really a Mason/Architect Application format.
“If you use your head, you won’t get fat even if you eat sweets.”
~L.

Declanchai

Post by Declanchai »

What i meant is that for staffs ranks ......do u need to make a application for staffs ranks???and what is the format??

lucky_pierre
SupOP

Post by lucky_pierre »

No, you cannot apply for staff ranks, you earn them by acting maturely, moderating well, and gaining the trust of the staff.
piss 2017

Declanchai

Post by Declanchai »

Ok........ :hmm:

barrowboyjames

Post by barrowboyjames »

lucky_pierre wrote:No, you cannot apply for staff ranks, you earn them by acting maturely, moderating well, and gaining the trust of the staff.
And that's the story of why I'm nicknamed the "Forever Veteran"
Bloody_Llama wrote:Portals are like flavored condoms: an interesting idea, but not something you ever actually want to use in practice.
0_o
Ollieboy wrote:The taste runs out really quickly, and then your just stuck sucking on a bit of rubber around a banana.

prototypedesign
SupOP

Post by prototypedesign »

barrowboyjames wrote:
lucky_pierre wrote:No, you cannot apply for staff ranks, you earn them by acting maturely, moderating well, and gaining the trust of the staff.
Little hint for everyone here- discussion of administrative ranks and their earning tends to preclude awarding of administrative ranks.

barrowboyjames

Post by barrowboyjames »

prototypedesign wrote:
barrowboyjames wrote:
Little hint for everyone here- discussion of administrative ranks and their earning tends to preclude awarding of administrative ranks.
I said I KNOW I'm not getting it... so I'm safe 8)
Bloody_Llama wrote:Portals are like flavored condoms: an interesting idea, but not something you ever actually want to use in practice.
0_o
Ollieboy wrote:The taste runs out really quickly, and then your just stuck sucking on a bit of rubber around a banana.