appeal for vet (op?) rank back

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
thelonedrummer18
SupOP

appeal for vet (op?) rank back

Post by thelonedrummer18 »

well before someone says its not the right format this is kinda a weird situation. As per the repromote, intertooth told me to appeal again when i feel that enough time has passed and i regained everyones trust. However, seeing as i wasnt the one who actually greifed on my account, i would hope at least that everyone still trusts me. Also, i believe enough time will pass when all the negociating is done between staff members is done, plus intertooth is the one who is supposed to repromote me and he lives on the other side of the earth than me, so im taking into account that time there too. Overall, i really would like at least vet back maybe even op if all of you do still trust me. I will leave this up to the staff members, and intertooth, thank you again for unbanning me from this great community, and being kind enough to give me builder. I will await your anwser with much eagerness. Thanks again.
berat13: Kitchen Accessories Ideas Try looking at http://www.kitchendesign1.co.uk. They have some amazing designs and prices.Kitchen Accessories Ideas

Intertoothh
Trustee

Re: appeal for vet (op?) rank back

Post by Intertoothh »

Its realy simple:

I need to trust you that you can keep your account secure.

You will get your veteran rank back in proberly within the next 14 days.

After that we will see about the next steps.
McLaughlinKid wrote:You put roar on everything don't you?