Demotion appeal from cionjr890

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
cionjt890

Demotion appeal from cionjr890

Post by cionjt890 »

Hello, I am cionjr890 here, and I came to appeal...
Who: Hylloch
When:2012 Feb.19 Reason for Demotion: Threatening to grief
What: Got Demoted Veteran to Guest

This is what happened. So I was in the server patrolling to find griefers. After a while, I got bored on patrolling....So I made a terrible joke...I said "I should go on other server and Grief!!" I didn't knew that I was going to get demot and suddenly, all the ops+ were angry at me.....So Kevinsweijen warned me. Like "I will not demote you but you can get banned"(I understood like that.) I was very sad.. so I went to other server and had little time and came back.. And there was(op showed Hylloch my chatting thing)Hylloch saying you are getting demote.. so I got Demote reason:Threatening to grief.... So I deserved a demotion.. I will not ask for a builder or anything, but I want you to read this message.. God bless you..

(Edited by Hylloch)

PyroPyro

Re: Demotion appeal from cionjr890

Post by PyroPyro »

Please read this THIS and edit your post. Thank you!

> Click here cionjr890 <

hylloch
SupOP

Re: Demotion appeal from cionjr890

Post by hylloch »

cionjt890 wrote: I didn't knew that I was going to get demot and suddenly, all the ops+ were angry at me.....So Kevinsweijen warned me. Like "I will not demote you but you can get banned"(I understood like that.) I was very sad.. so I went to other server and had little time and came back.. And there was(op showed Hylloch my chatting thing)Hylloch saying you are getting demote.. so I got Demote reason:Threatening to grief.... So I deserved a demotion.. I will not ask for a builder or anything, but I want you to read this message.. God bless you..
Cion,
As a veteran you are expected to know the rules. Griefing on or off our server is taken seriously. Since we don't have the ability to follow you to other servers we have to take your word when you say things like that. I hope you learned something from this.

Appeal ACCEPTED